Hardware Junkload of 3DS accesories coming in!

• Thread starter Deleted-273695
  • Start date
  • Views 3,837
  • Replies 24

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaMummy said:
Schizoanalysis said:
DaMummy said:
also i would hold off on the screen protector until a Hori one is being sold on dx, its already up on amazon, but at amazon price...

You do know that the Hori screen protectors on DX for $1 are fake...? You know that, don't you?

Real ones cost $6-$7 / fake ones cost $1. There are no magical "real" ones for fake prices.
you do know that dx was also selling genuine hori screen protectors...? you know that, dont you?
and yes the cost like $7, still better than $11 of whatever it will be on amazon including s&h

I'd be a bit wary of "genuine" things on DX -- there are many things listed as "genuine" that have complaints of "fake" in the customer feedback.

Play Asia have Hori screen protectors for $7 or so. If you get it shipped with something else, it may be worthwhile.

LordSturm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
ahhhhh Red
smile.gif
))

This kind of feels like a dumb question but would screen protectors affect the 3d effect???

Not a plain one.

A anti-reflective (defractive or matte) one would probably ruin the 3D effect greatly though.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The link doesn't show any 3DS products anymore, just search "3ds" instead.
And I'll wait for replacement housing, preferably a transparent color. I don't like cases since they add to the bulk of the 3DS (which I believe to be right-sized as is).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1