Juncker puts countless European jobs at risk warning Euro firms NO secret trade with UK

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 1,821
  • Replies 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

Juncker puts countless European jobs at risk warning Euro firms NO secret trade with UK

CuKX6P-WgAA3R7s.jpg

EUROPEAN Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker put his own political dogma before millions of jobs today warning European industries to not negotiate in secret with the UK.

See: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/718678/Juncker-European-job-risk-warning-no-secret-trade-UK

D

Deleted-355425

Stick it where you like, im going to continue posting it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What with these political threads lately?

Can we have a sub-forum for politics please? All this EU propaganda is becoming annoying so if we could have a separate forum that would be great (so I could ignore it).

How about EoF?

I agree there. Especially with the content mech posts lately :(

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lost. The. Vote... oh god. This is why we can't even have a sensible debate on this subject.

There won't be winners AND losers in the UK after we leave the EU. We will either all win or all lose. We all want a the same thing: a stronger, safer and more financially secure UK. The only thing that divides us is how we think this will be best achieved. If 'brexit' does in fact deliver all of this then hurrah! We all win. Even the ones who voted Remain.

So far all the 'brexit' referendum has achieved is to cause the value of the pound to plummet and the number of racially motivated attacks to increase because all the closet racists have crawled out from under their stones thinking that 52% of the country are just like them.

I think it's too early to call it a win but here's hoping...

D

Deleted-355425

If you dont like to read about what's happening in the news then just dont read the threads?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I prefer my news without a far-right agenda.

The thread will not be locked as long as we can have a civilised and objective discussion/debate. These threads only get locked when they degenerate into base, foreigner-hating shit-flinging.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

DaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brexit must be made as difficult as possible or others will follow. The bureaucrats will not willingly give up their power.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, since I'm not particularly familiar with UK news sources, is this thread the British equivalent of somebody in the US saying that Secretary Clinton has Parkinsons and then citing the National Enquirer and Fox News?

Reactions: Scarlet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.