Jump Ultimate Stars.

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Blythe31, Apr 24, 2009.

Apr 24, 2009

Jump Ultimate Stars. by Blythe31 at 3:00 PM (858 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Blythe31
    OP

Member Blythe31 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    and.. i got the following

WARNING: SPOILER INSIDE
    (show)
    (hide)
    Authors: deufeufeu and geunt
    Progress: Most of the game has been translated.
    How to get it working on DSTT:
    PATCHER! HERE

And for all the people not getting the tut, heres a more simplified version:
    1- Download the latest DPS patch from here: http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...anslation#Patch
    2- Download DPSPATCHER (HERE: http://st.free.fr/phpmyvisites.php?url=htt...ILE:dpspatcher) And patch a clean rom of JUS (You need to have 2 clean roms, after patching, one clean one patched).
    3- Rename the clean rom to: old.nds and the patched one to: translated.nds.
    4- Download my patcher from the main post (The first one) and run the .bat inside (Also, you need to have this .bat, ndstool.exe and both roms on the same folder).
    5- There, it should work now. You have a new rom, and the other two got deleted. So, now, go and play.
    Topic
    Patch

but.. the link isn't working for the download of the latest dps patch, and i've gone through google searching for any other means of downloading it. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to hacking and translations, so I don't know much but a nudge in the right direction as to where I could find it would be nice. [​IMG]

2. dobz

Member dobz GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  3. Blythe31
    OP

Member Blythe31 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thanks. I scrolled through that exact thread and saw plenty of people asking for a re-upload do to an error from the original site.
    But I found it on page 75. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the help though. [​IMG]