ROM Hack Jump Ultimate Stars AR Codes/English Patch

Evilkoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I tried checking through the threads of the JUS english patches but couldn't find any information. I was wondering if there was a way to make JUS codes compatible with a patched english JUS.
Edit: I am using an r4 and used Ryder's cheat database and simply added my own JUS game ID ontop of Ryder's database but that didn't work as I had hoped. I am assuming that you need brand new codes to get it working with JUS english. Has anyone gotten codes to work successfully with JUS Koma's edition?

Thanks

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
not trying to start a flame war but because of people like u that start using cheats on online versus is that the effort of the translator go wasted heh... go and play legit... if u get beated to death... learn how to play better... this game doesnt need cheats to enjoy it

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
not trying to start a flame war but because of people like u that start using cheats on online versus is that the effort of the translator go wasted heh... go and play legit... if u get beated to death... learn how to play better... this game doesnt need cheats to enjoy it

Indeed. The game's rather easy, actually and using cheats on a beat 'em up is just pointless. Might as well not even play the game.

I think Rayder removes some cheats for online play like ACWW.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate AR users in online JUS. Not only in JUS but in all other DS online games too.

You ruin the game for everyone. Honestly what do you get out of it really?
The fact that you cheated everyone?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the GameID of the patched version, then change the GameID of the one in the dat to match. Simple.

And like everyone said, don't cheat online.

Evilkoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use cheats online because I don't bother playing online. I think the Wi-fi capabilities of the NDS very lacking especially without the ability communicate well. The reason for wanting to use codes is to use the stop time cheat because I have some difficulties with certain stages. I also changed the gameid in the .dat but it didn't work as I had hoped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1