• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,180,675
  • Replies 8,959

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
High Link is done over local wireless, so it should work.

Edit - Found this guide.

QUOTE said:
In-game stuff you need:
1. The C-Gear
2. Access to the 4th gym city
3. Friends/relatives that have this game also

okay, well since a few source sites didn't have proper info on the high-link, im making a brief walk-through/guide to play with your wireless features for this game
tongue.gif

ok, here goes..

Well if you want to host anyone for the high-link, at least have access to the city that has the 4th gym in it, now everyone that wants to join the host, they will have to use the high-link feature in the C-Gear, once your in the main area of the high-link, you will see on both sides of the area that you warped to has a barrier on each of the bridges, wait near one of the barriers for a signal from the host game.
When you get a signal from the host, go ahead and walk through the barrier at that point you will turn into your multiplayer avatar and then you should notice the map on the bottom of your screen showing where the host is, go ahead and click on where the host is and you will warp to the area, here comes the fun part now, you can actually warp to areas that the host doesn't have unlock, a quick win for hide the poke ball mission.

hope this guide is helpful for the people that was wondering about the high-link feature for the new Pokemon games out right now

additional info:
from the look of the map, the diamond shape area on the map is all of the high link and from what i could tell these cities are part of the high-link:
5th gym/city
6th gym/city
7th gym/city

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So im getting Black in Japanese and White in English.

But now my friend said the Black version is way better.

Black City Has more trainers.
Black City has the Market where you can buy stones and more.
White City has the wild pokemons, but you can trade them over from DP/HGSS.

so what do you guys think? or is there anything else I forgot about white to catch up with the trainers/market?

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KHNA said:
So im getting Black in Japanese and White in English.

But now my friend said the Black version is way better.

Black City Has more trainers.
Black City has the Market where you can buy stones and more.
White City has the wild pokemons, but you can trade them over from DP/HGSS.

so what do you guys think? or is there anything else I forgot about white to catch up with the trainers/market?
Well i like more White cause of Zekrom and many other things
tongue.gif

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Silent Storm said:
High Link is done over local wireless, so it should work.

Edit - Found this guide.

QUOTE said:
In-game stuff you need:
1. The C-Gear
2. Access to the 4th gym city
3. Friends/relatives that have this game also

okay, well since a few source sites didn't have proper info on the high-link, im making a brief walk-through/guide to play with your wireless features for this game
tongue.gif

ok, here goes..

Well if you want to host anyone for the high-link, at least have access to the city that has the 4th gym in it, now everyone that wants to join the host, they will have to use the high-link feature in the C-Gear, once your in the main area of the high-link, you will see on both sides of the area that you warped to has a barrier on each of the bridges, wait near one of the barriers for a signal from the host game.
When you get a signal from the host, go ahead and walk through the barrier at that point you will turn into your multiplayer avatar and then you should notice the map on the bottom of your screen showing where the host is, go ahead and click on where the host is and you will warp to the area, here comes the fun part now, you can actually warp to areas that the host doesn't have unlock, a quick win for hide the poke ball mission.

hope this guide is helpful for the people that was wondering about the high-link feature for the new Pokemon games out right now

additional info:
from the look of the map, the diamond shape area on the map is all of the high link and from what i could tell these cities are part of the high-link:
5th gym/city
6th gym/city
7th gym/city

:S nothing happens also when I stand on a bridge connection lost and what must the host do ??

EDIT: Found solution

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, this question has been asked a lot, but i don't have time searching this topic -.-

where's the transfer machine again?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Northern part of Huin City,First building on the left and enter these phrases

みんな ハッピー
かんたん つうしん

If you can't find some phrases Look on page 564 as I explained it there

iPaul

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
Black ace said:

??? ????
???? ????

Can you please post a screen because i can't seem to find it :|

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
monozu is in the first room you enter in the victory road.there is a small land part over the water pond i found it there but not sure whether it is beyond that land part.
yaynds.gif

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mike_AOD said:
So where is Black City/White Forest?
Its after the town of champion cythia further or you go through the city with 4 gym electric gym. then further you will see elevator and bridge. go further and you come in white or black city.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
iPaul said:
Black ace said:

??? ????
???? ????

Can you please post a screen because i can't seem to find it :|
Which one are you talking about finding the person or the finding the phrases?

If you are looking for the person to give those phrases to, you will find him on the the street north of the fountain,first building on the left and go to the elevator and talk to the scientist

and if you're stuck looking for the phrases go on page 564 of this topic, 3rd post

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Black, where can you buy all the stones at? I remember somebody saying something about it but I seem to have forgotten where I could go purchase them.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:
Ah, where exactly do I get waterfall and flash? I wanna do some exploring
smile.gif
I don't know where you get waterfall but you can get flash from the left most alleyway(Huin city) when you walk through a person in black clothing will jump out at you and give you the TM Flash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv