1. LPinkerton

OP LPinkerton Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay, so the situation is this; after about an hour or so of playing on my Switch, the left joycon will begin to drift. I have removed the joycon to switch it to wireless mode and it persists. Strange thing is, it is doing the exact same thing with a pair of joycons from a different Switch unit that are working perfectly and my original ones are not having this issue on the other Switch unit. Meaning, I believe the problem to be with the software or hardware of the unit itself rather than the joycons. It has been doing this even before installing CFW. I am using firmware v10.0.4.

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    Updated the joy-cons?

3. LPinkerton

OP LPinkerton Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Tried that but it says they are up to date. I suppose I could upgrade to 10.1.0 and see if there's another update, but I'd like to do that as a last resort.

4. Ratskull

Ratskull Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Did you calibrate the joy cons?? The software might be calibrated to a different pair. Not sure if it keeps calibration on multiple joycon profiles.

5. LPinkerton

OP LPinkerton Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thing is, the drift is intermittent. It happens after an hour or so and doesn't go away until I power it down then back up.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - multiple, joycons, Joycon