• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,541
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would he have been alive 30 minutes later if his neck was not kneeled on? Yes? Then Chauvin killed him.
"Well, I shot him, but he really only died from blood loss, so it's not my fault! He should have been able to take the bullet!"
I also don't think that your last arrest being 13 years ago means that you're a career criminal. It almost seems the opposite to me. And, maybe Floyd wouldn't be a, "drug addict" if the PIC wasn't so money-hungry and cared about rehabilitation over punishment. But instead we throw people with addictions in jail and utilize them for coerced labor. Also, wife beater? What? This is false.
At the end of the day, thankfully, you aren't a cop. Unfortunately, people with your twisted ideology are.

Not a drug addict, but died of an overdose from taking too much meth and fentanyl at the same time, lol. He had problems breathing before being held down and the autopsy didn't attribute the fact he was held down to his demise. He decided to die the minute he took those drugs, he just didn't know it until the devil came to collect.

The Deadly Effects of Mixing Meth and Fentanyl

https://lafuentehollywood.com/mixing-meth-and-fentanyl/

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truly intriguing words

I don't see it that way. I will say Biden won after the electoral college calls him the winner and is officially confirmed as president. I'm not a democrat that refuses to accept the results of an election (see Hillary Clinton). Any win for Trump is just one step closer to the moment Trump is inaugurated for his 2nd term.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WATCH: Wisconsin Board Of Canvassers Just Agreed With Trump Legal Team, And The Biden Campaign Isn't Happy

According to a Fox 11 news report, the Wisconsin Board of Canvassers just agreed with the Trump campaign when it comes to setting aside particular batches of questionable absentee ballots for observation.

The Biden campaign isn't happy.

"The Trump campaign requested various absentee ballots be set aside for observation. Like envelopes with different colored ink and envelopes marked as indefinitely confined," said the Fox 11 report.

"Ultimately the board of canvassers agreed, a move the Biden campaign didn't like"

If these ballots can ultimately be disqualified, this could be a huge win for President Trump, who only trails by 20,000 votes in Wisconsin.

This appears to be a small but significant victory for the Trump campaign.

Possible, yes. Likely to be true, absolutely not.

Also, just look at all these "glitches" that happened which none were positive for Trump.

If you lost faith, I can understand as I have lost faith in our election process. Most of my life, I never voted as I always felt our elections were just a ploy to appease the ignorant masses. Unfortunately, this election cycle has just partially confirmed that feeling.

really I don't see that on Fox 11. website only this
Wisconsin officials: Trump observers obstructing recount.. lol
https://fox11online.com/news/state/wisconsin-officials-trump-observers-obstructing-recount

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't see it that way. I will say Biden won after the electoral college calls him the winner and is officially confirmed as president. I'm not a democrat that refuses to accept the results of an election (see Hillary Clinton). Any win for Trump is just one step closer to the moment Trump is inaugurated for his 2nd term.
I will never admit that you a Adult male until you publicly drop your pants and dance!

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: gregory-samba

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WATCH: Wisconsin Board Of Canvassers Just Agreed With Trump Legal Team, And The Biden Campaign Isn't Happy

According to a Fox 11 news report, the Wisconsin Board of Canvassers just agreed with the Trump campaign when it comes to setting aside particular batches of questionable absentee ballots for observation.

The Biden campaign isn't happy.

"The Trump campaign requested various absentee ballots be set aside for observation. Like envelopes with different colored ink and envelopes marked as indefinitely confined," said the Fox 11 report.

"Ultimately the board of canvassers agreed, a move the Biden campaign didn't like"

If these ballots can ultimately be disqualified, this could be a huge win for President Trump, who only trails by 20,000 votes in Wisconsin.

This appears to be a small but significant victory for the Trump campaign.

Possible, yes. Likely to be true, absolutely not.

Also, just look at all these "glitches" that happened which none were positive for Trump.

If you lost faith, I can understand as I have lost faith in our election process. Most of my life, I never voted as I always felt our elections were just a ploy to appease the ignorant masses. Unfortunately, this election cycle has just partially confirmed that feeling.
I am soo sorry I was giving you too much credit in thinking you were using real New sites.. like fox 11 but you were just using a garbage blog post from trendingpolitics.. Good one you trolled me in to almost thinking you were trying present real news!! silly me

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
George Floyd Died of Health Complications from a Fentanyl Overdose -- He Was Not Murdered By Minneapolis Police

"But the medical cause of George Floyd’s death was cardiopulmonary arrest due to pulmonary edema resulting from acute Fentanyl toxicity."
Well, how about calling an ambulance then, when he shouts he cant breath, instead of kneeling on his throat for 10 minutes?

Blood can be removed from lungs.

Also, let them sit up:
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-first-aid-for-people-with-pulmonary-edema

Last edited by notimp,

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, how about calling an ambulance then, when he shouts he cant breath, instead of kneeling on his throat for 10 minutes?

They did call paramedics, did you not watch the unedited video? Flyod couldn't breath before they pinned him to the ground for resisting arrest. If he didn't do those deadly drugs he probably wouldn't be dead. If he didn't want to die while being restrained he shouldn't have resisted arrest. Floyd's choices are what killed him.

Oh, also ... how would the cops know he was suffering from pulmonary edema? They don't have x-ray eyes and super powers.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
They did call paramedics, did you not watch the unedited video? Flyod couldn't breath before they pinned him to the ground for resisting arrest. If he didn't do those deadly drugs he probably wouldn't be dead. If he didn't want to die while being restrained he shouldn't have resisted arrest. Floyd's choices are what killed him.

Oh, also ... how would the cops know he was suffering from pulmonary edema? They don't have x-ray eyes and super powers.
Homeboy left out that part:

A third document backs this conclusion, however. It’s from the Armed Forces Medical Examiner System, which the federal Department of Justice asked to review the official autopsy. In short, the feds agree that the police restraint caused the death, though of course Floyd’s intoxication and health problems contributed:

The Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner agrees with the autopsy findings and the cause of death certification of George Floyd as determined by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office. His death was caused by the police subdual and restraint in the setting of severe hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, and methamphetamine and fentanyl intoxication. The subdual and restraint had elements of positional and mechanical asphyxiation. The presence of sickle cell trait is a significant finding in this context.

We concur with the reported manner of death of homicide.
src: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/new-documents-in-the-george-floyd-case/

Was murder as far as the feds are concerned.

No I did not watch the unedited video - I'm not into snuff. If someone has breathing problems, take them seriously. Dont stare holes into the sky while smiling, while becoming a murderer.

Last edited by notimp,

Big Man Tyrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Floyd Died of Health Complications from a Fentanyl Overdose -- He Was Not Murdered By Minneapolis Police

"But the medical cause of George Floyd’s death was cardiopulmonary arrest due to pulmonary edema resulting from acute Fentanyl toxicity."
Not a drug addict, but died of an overdose from taking too much meth and fentanyl at the same time, lol. He had problems breathing before being held down and the autopsy didn't attribute the fact he was held down to his demise. He decided to die the minute he took those drugs, he just didn't know it until the devil came to collect.

The Deadly Effects of Mixing Meth and Fentanyl

https://lafuentehollywood.com/mixing-meth-and-fentanyl/
Both autopsies suggest that him being pinned down for that time led to his death.

This is purely hypothetical, but let's say that Floyd was a heavy, HEAVY smoker in his life, so much to a point that hampering his breathing for a time would kill him (this isn't how it works, but it is an example). The cops do not know this. He would've died from lung cancer a few weeks later. Does it excuse the actions of the police officers? I mean, he would've died EVENTUALLY, right? Might as well kill him now.

Yes, he didn't die from asphyxiation, and I never said that. But that doesn't excuse the actions of the police officers.

Reactions: IncredulousP

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would he have been alive 30 minutes later if his neck was not kneeled on? Yes? Then Chauvin killed him.

Fact check: Your not a doctor. He most likely died of a drug overdose, but either way he died of his own stupidity. Keeping it real without consequences is not a right, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. When other people have to deal with your shit, you don't get to critique or complain about how they did it.

The world is a better place without him, he wasn't curing cancer or improving anyone's life. He was preying on people, Karma collected.

His family is very wealthy now because of Gofundme contributions, he was very successful at being a professional victim.

The Hennepin County medical examiner said that Floyd bloodwork showed a “fatal level of fentanyl,” according to court documents.

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcre...as-not-murdered-by-minneapolis-police-n252633

https://www.kare11.com/article/news...ystem/89-ed69d09d-a9ec-481c-90fe-7acd4ead3d04

https://apnews.com/article/trials-c...al-injustice-a7eaaa81fc7ed31270f0aa342040e07b

Reactions: gregory-samba

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fact check: Your not a doctor. He most likely died of a drug overdose, but either way he died of his own stupidity. Keeping it real without consequences is not a right, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. When other people have to deal with your shit, you don't get to critique or complain about how they did it.

The world is a better place without him, he wasn't curing cancer or improving anyone's life. He was preying on people, Karma collected.

His family is very wealthy now because of Gofundme contributions, he was very successful at being a professional victim.

The Hennepin County medical examiner said that Floyd bloodwork showed a “fatal level of fentanyl,” according to court documents.

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcre...as-not-murdered-by-minneapolis-police-n252633

https://www.kare11.com/article/news...ystem/89-ed69d09d-a9ec-481c-90fe-7acd4ead3d04

https://apnews.com/article/trials-c...al-injustice-a7eaaa81fc7ed31270f0aa342040e07b

I don't know how many times you have to call deadly drugs "deadly" until people get a fucking clue.

It's almost like deadly things kill you.

Last edited by gregory-samba,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how many times you have to call deadly drugs "deadly" until people get a fucking clue.

It's almost like deadly things kill you.
Yes stupid people pot is bad for you and will lead to many deaths but things like pressing someone’s neck till they can’t breathe is fine by cops standards ..

But instead of making racist or at least “willing refusing to acknowledge that minorities are treated differently because your a “ Real American”that never left your family farm and never spoke to a minority.” How you guys feeling bout all those lawsuit being throw out by the judge

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to help you proles out with some basic vocabulary before Big Brother rolled out the new speak.

The Hennepin County medical examiner said that Floyd bloodwork showed a fatal level of fentanyl,

fa·tal
/ˈfādl/

Deadly, causing actual or metaphorical death;

GEN'DER, noun [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root.
1. Properly, kind; sort.
2. A sex, male or female.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
noun
a group with equality between its states.

Bad people doing bad things often die bad ways. No one is responsible for George Floyd's death accept George Floyd.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to help you proles out with some basic vocabulary before Big Brother rolled out the new speak.

The Hennepin County medical examiner said that Floyd bloodwork showed a fatal level of fentanyl,

fa·tal
/ˈfādl/

GEN'DER, noun [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root.
1. Properly, kind; sort.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
noun

Bad people doing bad things often die bad ways. No one is responsible for George Floyd's death accept George Floyd.
Lol you are making the arugement that Black peoples lives don’t matter .. yes that’s why they created black lives matter.. so some backwater xenophob can understand

by the way it’s funny to see that Rudy is losing soo bad that Tucker Carlson has to say that’s fake with no proof
“When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her," Carlson said in the Thursday segment. "When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provide any today at the press conference."

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're clearly an idiot when you conveniently leave out the fact that I already said Biden is probably going to win. I’m not defending Trump nor claiming he has a chance in winning. You keep repeating that bullshit like it’s something I’m saying and it’s not. It's just he hasn't won yet. Biden isn’t the President Elect until the vote is taken that makes him it. You've been attacking me personally too so you can shove that hominum up your ass.
I strongly suspect it's going to be difficult for Trump to reach 270 electoral votes with only 232 electors. I would so love to have Hillary explain this to you. In addition, there is zero precedent in US History where the trailing candidate ended up winning due to electors flipping votes. The most faithless electors ever for a living candidate is 6 -- Trump needs 38 (not happening).
gregory-samba said:
your side prematurely claimed victory
gregory-samba said:
You can call the Electoral College vote a formality or any other verbiage that will help defend your sides lies
Well would ya look at this, Trump did the same thing back in November 2016!

Reactions: KingVamp

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I strongly suspect it's going to be difficult for Trump to reach 270 electoral votes with only 232 electors. I would so love to have Hillary explain this to you. In addition, there is zero precedent in US History where the trailing candidate ended up winning due to electors flipping votes. The most faithless electors ever for a living candidate is 6 -- Trump needs 38 (not happening).

Well would ya look at this, Trump did the same thing back in November 2016!
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802972944532209664

Sigh ... I'm not even going to repeat myself again. You're a waste of time.

Reactions: jimbo13

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fa·tal
/ˈfādl/

1. Properly, kind; sort.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
noun

remember that English is split between descriptivism and prescriptivism. the meaning of words change and evolve over time, as does everything else. for more information see: https://www.uni-due.de/SHE/SHE_Change_Semantic.htm

Also, before posting a lecture, make sure you have your basic vocabulary in check, it's "except" not "accept".

gen·der
/ˈjendər/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: gender; plural noun: genders
  1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
    "a condition that affects people of both genders"
    • members of a particular gender considered as a group.
      "social interaction between the genders"
    • the fact or condition of belonging to or identifying with a particular gender.
      "video ads will target users based only on age and gender"
  2. 2.
    Grammar
    (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.
    • the property (in nouns and related words) of belonging to a gender.
      "adjectives usually agree with the noun in gender and number"

Last edited by omgcat,

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember that English is split between descriptivism and prescriptivism. the meaning of words change and evolve over time, as does everything else. for more information see: https://www.uni-due.de/SHE/SHE_Change_Semantic.htm

Also, before posting a lecture, make sure you have your basic vocabulary in check, it's "except" not "accept".

gen·der
/ˈjendər/

Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
    • the fact or condition of belonging to or identifying with a particular gender.
  2. 2.
    Grammar
    (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.
Reject progress.

Reactions: jimbo13

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gen·der
/ˈjendər/

Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    Grammar

Reject progress.

It's more like "regression". Societies usually get to a certain point of sickness and perversion where it does them in. The USA is getting closer and closer to ending up like Sodom, Gomorrah and the Greek Empire. It's just sad that the behaviors Liberals go about doing are the causes for societies to collapse. I'm not sure if they just don't care or are just too stupid to realize that sinning and behaving badly have deadly consequences. It's just sad that a perverted minority is held up so high on pedestals by the wicked Demonrats. Democrats / Demonrats are a leading cause of why our great nation and its people are suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2