• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,529
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know that he won't? We don't know what evidence he has. You don't release all your evidence before a court case.
yes you don't know TOrrowing RUDy might go to time square street corner and release all those big foot proof..

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know that he won't? We don't know what evidence he has. You don't release all your evidence before a court case.

Jesus christ of latter day saints. You don't release your evidence before your court case at all. What's the point of going in public "Hey, we have evidence that these people did this, this, and this. Sure would be a bad thing if they fled the country!"

Does that make any fucking sense?

Reactions: GABO1423

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, ok, so because it's not a source you "like" then it can not be trusted?

Is that the rules now? Trump says that democrat run elections are fraudulent and you all agree saying that you can't trust democrats because you don't like them.

We do the same back and you throw a tantrum.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the witness credible?
Only time will tell if the witness is credible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Jesus christ of latter day saints. You don't release your evidence before your court case at all. What's the point of going in public "Hey, we have evidence that these people did this, this, and this. Sure would be a bad thing if they fled the country!"

Does that make any fucking sense?
Oh, so you admit I'm right. I knew there was still hope for you.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for one already provided my signed Affidavit of BIG FOOT, and if the other people that provided Affidavit are just a Creditable tas me ... Im sure the Judge won't laugh us out of a Court ROOM

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, so you admit I'm right. I knew there was still hope for you.
There isn't for you, especially because your tag name is TRUMPICAN!

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The US education system has failed you if your reading comprehension is that poor.
It failed me just like it failed all the demonrats that think higher taxes, identity politics, and killing unborn babies are fine while voting in a candidate with dementia that has no interest in their "issues". Biden is only going to set up his family for the rest of their lives then let Leg's up Harris take over.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Michigan has 99% of the votes counted?

You know - the same reasoning for why Giuliany knew, that Trump had won in a state that wasnt called, when 80% of the vote was counted?

Yeah - add 19 more percentage points to that - do a statistical analysis on potential margin of error, and you know the winner.

Of course not - if you know of any substantial fraud, that no one has any evidence for.

Statistical evidence counts.

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It failed me just like it failed all the demonrats that think higher taxes, identity politics, and killing unborn babies are fine while voting in a candidate with dementia that has no interest in their "issues". Biden is only going to set up his family for the rest of their lives then let Leg's up Harris take over.
Nah, your just insane, who votes to sent him into a mental feild.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Time has nothing to do with it, what evidence do they have. What can they prove.

There is a huge number of witnesses coming forward and signing affidavit who are provably lying (and this is Rudy sifting them out).

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nice dancing around the question. I still don't see any evidence that Canadians illegitimately voted in the 2020 US general election. Not even so much as a court case. You're arguing in bad faith, which should come as a surprise to absolutely nobody in this forum.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean the party of Lincoln? The ones who freed the slaves? Yes, I can source that they weren't racist.
The National Union Party freed the slaves it was not the Republicans. Slavery was abolished in 1865. From 1864 to 1865 Abe was part of the National Union Party which was made up of people who had previously been Republicans and Democrats. In fact Abes vice president Andrew Johnston was previously a Democrat.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time has nothing to do with it, what evidence do they have. What can they prove.

There is a huge number of witnesses coming forward and signing affidavit who are provably lying (and this is Rudy sifting them out).
Yeah, because people everyday are signing false affidavits that could ruin their lives if the left finds them and get them throw in federal "pound you in the Ass" prison for up to 18 years just for the giggles.

Nice dancing around the question. I still don't see any evidence that Canadians illegitimately voted in the 2020 US general election. Not even so much as a court case. You're arguing in bad faith, which should come as a surprise to absolutely nobody in this forum.
I don't know what to tell you. I gave you two instances of canadians voting in the US election and my source that I originally heard it from. Maybe later, we can get Guilani on here to provide the proof himself. Other than that, maybe you can go look for it yourself if you want it so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +1