JKSV not showing animal crossing

Itstoohothere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I bought a modded switch and got to the JKSV part, but I don't see Animal Crossing. Also, how I move around on the switch with no controllers attached? I can tap through, I did, until I got to JKSV but then what? Is there just nothing tappable there? Anyhow, I thought I was supposed to tap on Animal Crossing in JKSV and it isn't there. I see an icon, Device, BCAT and Cache on the left and nothing at all to the right.

Ireneity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all! I bought a modded switch and got to the JKSV part, but I don't see Animal Crossing. Also, how I move around on the switch with no controllers attached? I can tap through, I did, until I got to JKSV but then what? Is there just nothing tappable there? Anyhow, I thought I was supposed to tap on Animal Crossing in JKSV and it isn't there. I see an icon, Device, BCAT and Cache on the left and nothing at all to the right.

Hey, when I try to save my animal crossing new horizons game it gives me this error: 2168-0002 , I don't know what else I can do to fix it, I want to use nhse but without the backup I can't.
It also gives a lot of numbers like: X0..., X1... X2... etc.

Please help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep...