Jksv doesn't show my legit save file (BDSP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amayakito
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,224
  • Replies Replies 18

Amayakito

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
24
XP
80
Country
France
Hey, i've played Pokemon Diamond Brilant on my switch without atmosphere launched. When I launch atmosphere my save with all my progress doesn't show on jksv I only have a "new" one, it is not showing up in USER or Device, only in BCAT. How can I get my save on JKSV ? I've tried with GoldLeaf and CheckPoint too, my save is like litteraly not here but when I launch my switch in legit mode I have access to my progress..
 
Hey, i've played Pokemon Diamond Brilant on my switch without atmosphere launched. When I launch atmosphere my save with all my progress doesn't show on jksv I only have a "new" one, it is not showing up in USER or Device, only in BCAT. How can I get my save on JKSV ? I've tried with GoldLeaf and CheckPoint too, my save is like litteraly not here but when I launch my switch in legit mode I have access to my progress..
so are you using emuMMC?
 
Using hekate is probably the easiest, then you can chose to launch emummc, sysmmc CFW or stock
Thanks for the precision, i've launched Hekate but in the Launch option it say "No main boot entries found" how can I launch sysmmc with cfw ?
 
Thanks for the precision, i've launched Hekate but in the Launch option it say "No main boot entries found" how can I launch sysmmc with cfw ?
disable emuMMC in hekate menu. you can turn it back on once you're finished with sysMMC
 
Thanks for the precision, i've launched Hekate but in the Launch option it say "No main boot entries found" how can I launch sysmmc with cfw ?
Placing this file on your sd card should provide you with entries. I got it from gbatemp, might need some tweaking to your liking
 

Attachments

Placing this file on your sd card should provide you with entries. I got it from gbatemp, might need some tweaking to your liking
Thanks for the file, when I select "CFW-sysMMC" to launch it say : "Failed to apply 'nosigchk'
 
Thanks again for all that help, i've downloaded the hekate.zip and the fusee.zip inside both there is a patch.ini, should I put both of them or only one of them ?
 
Thanks again for all that help, i've downloaded the hekate.zip and the fusee.zip inside both there is a patch.ini, should I put both of them or only one of them ?
they're actually both the exact same archive, extract either to the root of your sd card
 
they're actually both the exact same archive, extract either to the root of your sd card
Thanks again for ur help, I have now access to my save, if I restore a save in CFW Sys MMC mode, is it gonna alterate my save in stock mode ?
 
Thanks again for ur help, I have now access to my save, if I restore a save in CFW Sys MMC mode, is it gonna alterate my save in stock mode ?
yes, sysnmmc cfw is just cfw enabled "stock". On the other hand, emummc and sysmmc are two separate partitions thus they don't share saves
 
De rien, and don't hesitate to read up on guides to get a better understanding of the intricacies of switch hacking :)
 
Hello I recently came.across this post. I .having a issue where I had played dragon quest on sxos. But recently changed to atmosphere. When looking for my saves for game I don't see it using jksv. Idk how to find it can anyone help?
 
Hello I recently came.across this post. I .having a issue where I had played dragon quest on sxos. But recently changed to atmosphere. When looking for my saves for game I don't see it using jksv. Idk how to find it can anyone help?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted