Jksv doesn't show my legit save file (BDSP)

Amayakito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, i've played Pokemon Diamond Brilant on my switch without atmosphere launched. When I launch atmosphere my save with all my progress doesn't show on jksv I only have a "new" one, it is not showing up in USER or Device, only in BCAT. How can I get my save on JKSV ? I've tried with GoldLeaf and CheckPoint too, my save is like litteraly not here but when I launch my switch in legit mode I have access to my progress..

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i've played Pokemon Diamond Brilant on my switch without atmosphere launched. When I launch atmosphere my save with all my progress doesn't show on jksv I only have a "new" one, it is not showing up in USER or Device, only in BCAT. How can I get my save on JKSV ? I've tried with GoldLeaf and CheckPoint too, my save is like litteraly not here but when I launch my switch in legit mode I have access to my progress..
so are you using emuMMC?

Amayakito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Using hekate is probably the easiest, then you can chose to launch emummc, sysmmc CFW or stock
Thanks for the precision, i've launched Hekate but in the Launch option it say "No main boot entries found" how can I launch sysmmc with cfw ?

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the precision, i've launched Hekate but in the Launch option it say "No main boot entries found" how can I launch sysmmc with cfw ?
disable emuMMC in hekate menu. you can turn it back on once you're finished with sysMMC

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Placing this file on your sd card should provide you with entries. I got it from gbatemp, might need some tweaking to your liking

Attachments

• bootloader.zip
    455 bytes · Views: 82

Amayakito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks again for all that help, i've downloaded the hekate.zip and the fusee.zip inside both there is a patch.ini, should I put both of them or only one of them ?

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks again for all that help, i've downloaded the hekate.zip and the fusee.zip inside both there is a patch.ini, should I put both of them or only one of them ?
they're actually both the exact same archive, extract either to the root of your sd card

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks again for ur help, I have now access to my save, if I restore a save in CFW Sys MMC mode, is it gonna alterate my save in stock mode ?
yes, sysnmmc cfw is just cfw enabled "stock". On the other hand, emummc and sysmmc are two separate partitions thus they don't share saves

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
De rien, and don't hesitate to read up on guides to get a better understanding of the intricacies of switch hacking :)

bocard8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I recently came.across this post. I .having a issue where I had played dragon quest on sxos. But recently changed to atmosphere. When looking for my saves for game I don't see it using jksv. Idk how to find it can anyone help?

bocard8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I recently came.across this post. I .having a issue where I had played dragon quest on sxos. But recently changed to atmosphere. When looking for my saves for game I don't see it using jksv. Idk how to find it can anyone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol