Hacking JGecko U Setup Guide

eracet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't how you can think that someone can help you if don't even post your errors. Do you think there is some ultimate solution to every JGecko U/Java problem?

Here is the error screenshot. Tried reinstalling and rebooted PC as well.

Attachments

• 20180314-203344-22687.bmp
    702.5 KB · Views: 249

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey guys im having trouble with tcpgecko i can use trainers just fine but after i do this :
6. Enter the name of the cheat code (in the "Title" field) and the code itself (in the "Code" field). Press "OK".
7. Repeat step 5 and 6 if you have more codes.
8. Check the codes you want to activate and press the "Send Codes" button.

After i press send codes it tells me that the code has been sent but nothing happends , i don know what im doing wrong .

i go into haxchi , load tcpgecho , select A or x , then open the game , open gecko on my pc it connects just fine , and does nothing after i send the codes , do i have to load any other app ???

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys im having trouble with tcpgecko i can use trainers just fine but after i do this :
6. Enter the name of the cheat code (in the "Title" field) and the code itself (in the "Code" field). Press "OK".
7. Repeat step 5 and 6 if you have more codes.
8. Check the codes you want to activate and press the "Send Codes" button.

After i press send codes it tells me that the code has been sent but nothing happends , i don know what im doing wrong .

i go into haxchi , load tcpgecho , select A or x , then open the game , open gecko on my pc it connects just fine , and does nothing after i send the codes , do i have to load any other app ???

No, the codes are probably just outdated or you have the wrong region (USA or eur) of codes maybe.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the life of me i have never got this to work....................... tried again yesterday and WOW it worked.

only problem i found was i deleted everything off my sd, re downloaded off Bullys youtube vid and placed into my sd card and it booted.

but then i forgot where gecko was on my pc and searched for it, then here noticed a snag.

the old version i had on my laptop worked, it paused the game etc, where as the most recent which i later found in the download package did not apply code nor pause the game once connected.

so at least i am now able to apply cheats using part of the new files for the console and old jgecko for laptop.

downfall now is the download links in the app are dead, seems to be no source for codes and also im 5.5.2 and its hit n fecking miss booting HBL lol.

id like to contribute to the code scene so will see first if i can get a 5.5.1 console because im not sitting half hour booting failing turn off, booting, failing lol.

and i know theirs DS exploit but i dont link my live accounts to my modded consoles.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
for the life of me i have never got this to work....................... tried again yesterday and WOW it worked.

only problem i found was i deleted everything off my sd, re downloaded off Bullys youtube vid and placed into my sd card and it booted.

but then i forgot where gecko was on my pc and searched for it, then here noticed a snag.

the old version i had on my laptop worked, it paused the game etc, where as the most recent which i later found in the download package did not apply code nor pause the game once connected.

so at least i am now able to apply cheats using part of the new files for the console and old jgecko for laptop.

downfall now is the download links in the app are dead, seems to be no source for codes and also im 5.5.2 and its hit n fecking miss booting HBL lol.

id like to contribute to the code scene so will see first if i can get a 5.5.1 console because im not sitting half hour booting failing turn off, booting, failing lol.

and i know theirs DS exploit but i dont link my live accounts to my modded consoles.
I forgot to explain that im also in 5.5.2 , may that be the reason ???

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to explain that im also in 5.5.2 , may that be the reason ???
i dont know before i wasnt able to connect or apply anything to the console from my laptop.

last night i was able to, but spoke too soon, today i have just gone back to the wii u and it wont connect.

its java (i would say) its a terrible platform to build on, twilight princess wont connect, wind waker it connects.

so something based on your game is the problem, all my games are PAL on PAL console.

Last edited by ,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i dont know before i wasnt able to connect or apply anything to the console from my laptop.

last night i was able to, but spoke too soon, today i have just gone back to the wii u and it wont connect.

its java (i would say) its a terrible platform to build on.
The weird thing to me is that i use tcpgecko and connect just fine with trainers , but when i connect to add a code for a game that doesnt have a trainer and hit send , the program tells me that the code has been send , but nothink happends

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The weird thing to me is that i use tcpgecko and connect just fine with trainers , but when i connect to add a code for a game that doesnt have a trainer and hit send , the program tells me that the code has been send , but nothink happends
what game/code are you trying.

i learned of a few that was downloaded was typed wrong and why they wouldnt apply for me before.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
what game/code are you trying.

i learned of a few that was downloaded was typed wrong and why they wouldnt apply for me before.
I tried with monster hunter 3 ultimate pal is the only one i have tried , maybe i should tried with other games .
I also tried with the triner of monster hunter and the speed and invinvibility work , using the trainer .

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
you are not stupid , you did it , So Congratulations !!!!!
And guess what , i solve my issue as well i was putting the codes in the right way but those codes for monster hunter didn't work , i tried with mario kart 8 codes and it work super great !!!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought i needed to pay for haxchi! thank you, kind sir! @matias3ds
Edit: the homebrew launcher and haxchi work fine but TCPGecko somehow doesnt get installed (im getting set back to the wii u menu)
Edit2: nvm it works. did i already tell you im stupid?
You have to pay for HaxChi as an entry point. But you can use it for many other things like a forwarder for free.

Just don't be stupid and install CHBC on a HaxChi that you didn't pay for. Insta-Brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho