OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
QUOTE said:
Looks like JFW DH, with its release date initially planned for October 1st, will be delayed. The DH crew is currently unable to give a date. On the other hand, they mentioned an exploit that will make us able to play 3.6x+ games.

The JFW DH will be delayed for various reasons, including one of the devs working on OpenPStore is very busy with college, and the dev working on TheGrid Manager has had an accident while practising sports, resulting in him working much slower.

Without the plugin manager, we won't be able to control TheGrid plugins, and without OpenPStore we won't be able to communicate with the JFW DH update platform.

Everything was planned for the date of October 1st, but with those issues we will not be able to give an exact date (it could be just a week, or 2), we don't know, what we can guarantee is it will worth the wait, and once the JFW released, it will integrate an exploit (not right at release) that will allow you to play all future games (including 3.7x, etc), we will not release the method (this was always the mistake, release the methods) but this exploit is not keys related, as we don't need them anymore.

I want you to know that I feel very bad demons, because I think about that i failed, giving a date and then not meeting the deadline, thanks for your comprehension...

Future games not requiring an eboot fix? Thats actually quite awesome. I hope so because since Formula 1 2011, games like fifa and pes 2012 are all requiring 3.7 keys which are not available as u know.

Source

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this a new CFW or just another 3.55 one?

As long as no one release a 3.72 CFW that can be installed on OFW 3.72, the scene is dead.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've read it will work for 3.56 as well. however no one of yet has released a jailbreak for anything 3.56 and up so Its hard to say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@