Homebrew jenesis DS

beanboy007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am id doing something wrong and can someone post a list of games that do run but i did get sonic and knuckles to run without sound can i fix that 2

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be easier to list the games that don't work, as most run fine. And jEnesis does not have sound (yet).

jessica101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that R4 automatically DLDI patches, so you won't have to worry about that. For jEnesisDS, you probably will need a Genesis ROM. Downloading copyrighted ROMs is illegal, and you're not suppose to talk about it on these forums. Use Google to search for "Genesis Homebrew ROMs" and use those. Unfortunately, I have no idea what Shining Force II is, so I won't be able to help much. Does the game have a .nds extension? If it doesn't, then try to look in the download and look for one with the .nds extension.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that R4 automatically DLDI patches, so you won't have to worry about that. For jEnesisDS, you probably will need a Genesis ROM. Downloading copyrighted ROMs is illegal, and you're not suppose to talk about it on these forums. Use Google to search for "Genesis Homebrew ROMs" and use those. Unfortunately, I have no idea what Shining Force II is, so I won't be able to help much. Does the game have a .nds extension? If it doesn't, then try to look in the download and look for one with the .nds extension.
1. This was already answered. There is no excuse for bumping this.
2. He didn't mention Shining Force II at all.
3. Shining Force II is a Genesis game (I think) so it should have a .smd or .bin extension, not a .nds extention.
4. He didn't mention an R4DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year