Jeez why do I sleep so long?

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last night I went to bed at around 2:00, pretty early for me. Then I woke up to a phone call and I thought I had been woken up earley because it was still kind of dark outside but it was just starting to rain. Looked at the clock 4:16!

WHAT THE CRAP!

What if I never got a phone call how long would I have slept then?

Why do I always sleep for around 12 hours!
wacko.gif

Then if I end up sleeping for less then 12 I feed tired as F**K!
rolleyes.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUU-

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You MAY have a vitamin deficiency or something. It's what happened to me. I have to eat a ton of protein and B vitamins or else, I crash.

I don't usually sleep much as compared to my awake times, but my hour patterns are fucked up. I'll stay up all night without being tired and end up messing up my hours.

Aafter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
You MAY have a vitamin deficiency or something. It's what happened to me. I have to eat a ton of protein and B vitamins or else, I crash.

I don't usually sleep much as compared to my awake times, but my hour patterns are fucked up. I'll stay up all night without being tired and end up messing up my hours.

Same shit for me. I do the same thing as TC too. Then I dont even wanna get up early to goto class. I havent been to my English class in a week. >.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol. i am like that as well. when i did not work i slept for like 13-15 hours. i normally slept during the entire day and stayed up all night. then when daylight was breaking i went to sleep. i was basically a night life person. i went out and did everything at night because i always slept so many damn hours. but i also stay up long too. stay awake 16 hours or more sleep 15 hours or so. etc and if i wake up any hour less than what i normally slept i would be tired and annoyed. once i started working i slept 5-6 hours max. i stayed up long time. working 8-15 hours. you think ima come home and sleep? hell no lol. Now i sleep 9 hours or so. go to college. go to my part time job. piano classes, violin classes. study as well. its been busier now but my sleep time has become more normal i guess lol

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm the same way - I won't get up unless someone wakes me up.
I have 3-4 alarms running every night to wake my ass up in the morning.

For some odd reason I like to wake up at 5:20-5:30 every morning and then go back to sleep.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
12 hours?! Your one lucky person.

On a school night, I get about 7 hours of sleep.
On a weekend I get like 7 hours of sleep.

Thanks to medication and early rising parents I never sleep in.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You call me LUCKY for sleeping that long?

In my eyes sleeps is a COMPLETE waste of time, I know you have to do it but think of all the stuff that could be done in that time.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
You call me LUCKY for sleeping that long?

In my eyes sleeps is a COMPLETE waste of time, I know you have to do it but think of all the stuff that could be done in that time.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Same here bro. I sometimes sleep way too much. I feel that I can use the time so much more efficiently doing something else..

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
I have to have at LEAST 7 hours, preferably 8-9. If I have less than 7 I will be a grumpy bitch all day.

now i know why my sister's are being mean... but it's so funny when they argue about stupid things like breathing right
blink.gif

but anyways i sleep for about 6-10 hours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2