Gaming Jedward...

watex5

dvd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I just saw the Irish Dragon Quest IX advertisement...
Jedward are advertising it...I hate them with a passion. First thing i did when I saw the advertisement was throw my DS on the floor and freak out...
Anyone else see this? And who rage'd when they saw it?

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WTF?!?! What have they got to do with Dragon Quest O___O And surely that would make the game go down in popularity..

Who even likes them? lmao...

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SixtySixHundred said:
Also, Nintendo is still peddling that game? I finished that months ago!
You're probably an RPG fan. Nintendo are clearly trying sell the game to other demographics. A while ago I saw a DQIX advert with some housewife who played it after the kids had gone to school/husband gone to work. "It's not the type of game I usually play but..." etc etc. This latest advertisement must mean that Nintendo are now trying to sell the game to cunts. After all, there are a lot of them out there.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
SixtySixHundred said:
Also, Nintendo is still peddling that game? I finished that months ago!
You're probably an RPG fan. Nintendo are clearly trying sell the game to other demographics. A while ago I saw a DQIX advert with some housewife who played it after the kids had gone to school/husband gone to work. "It's not the type of game I usually play but..." etc etc. This latest advertisement must mean that Nintendo are now trying to sell the game to cunts. After all, there are a lot of them out there.

laugh.gif
True, I am an RPG fan + a prolific pirate who often gets (U) releases before the official (E) release date...
I saw that advert too and was nearly sick! I said something similar to my Girlfriend, "Who the hell are they trying to sell this to. Twats?" I just assumed it was a last sales push to get rid of DSi units before the arrival of the 3DS. And yes, the world has no shortage of cunts!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I saw it too, I mean what the fuck?
What does Dragon Quest IX have to do with these goddamn paint brush people?

I checked the event on nintendo.co.uk/events and you have to go to this one off event with Jedward if you want to unlock two extra bosses on the game, just lame.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
I saw it too, I mean what the fuck?
What does Dragon Quest IX have to do with these goddamn paint brush people?

I checked the event on nintendo.co.uk/events and you have to go to this one off event with Jedward if you want to unlock two extra bosses on the game, just lame.
We should all attend that event just to heckle Jedward and make them cry. Then walk away laughing as we've already unlocked the two extra bosses thanks to the DQIX save editor!

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the thing I find funny about jedward is, I can find so many people who hate them with a passion including myself, but cant find many people who like them but yet they get recording contracts and advertising contracts something is a miss.

I think they are talentless pricks

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is this bullshit about people who aren't like me and don't have similar tastes to myself being allowed to play the same video games I do?! They should all be burned alive, I say! I won't stand for your marketing to the infidels, Nintendo!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
referencer said:
What is this bullshit about people who aren't like me and don't have similar tastes to myself being allowed to play the same video games I do?! They should all be burned alive, I say! I won't stand for your marketing to the infidels, Nintendo!
I love you. XD

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Depravo said:
This latest advertisement must mean that Nintendo are now trying to sell the game to cunts. After all, there are a lot of them out there.
The biggest of which are the type of people who would throw their console to the ground because some people they don't like are in an advert on the telebox.

watex5

dvd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
George Dawes said:
Depravo said:
This latest advertisement must mean that Nintendo are now trying to sell the game to cunts. After all, there are a lot of them out there.
The biggest of which are the type of people who would throw their console to the ground because some people they don't like are in an advert on the telebox.

This is why I pirate games
tongue.gif
I dont want nintendo to get money to make this type of ads

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
watex5 said:
This is why I pirate games
tongue.gif
I dont want nintendo to get money to make this type of ads
These type of ads? You mean ads that work? You'd rather they waste money targeting the RPG fans? A group who are probably going to buy it anyway? You clearly know nothing of business/marketing.

And if that really is the genuine reason why you pirate games then I'll buy go out and buy a hat, then eat it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded