Mr_Hif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
I'm looking for some help on getting some Japanese Wii Ware to work properly on my PAL Wii U through vWii.
My Wii U runs CBHC and my vWii has the homebrew channel installed.
Anyway I can run the Japanese Wii ware I have installed through Wiiflow, most games work fine but some display scrambled text instead of the Japanese text it should display.
Searching through these forums I found a thread with what seems to be the same problem but he has the problem on a Wii not through vWII, I can't post the link to the thread but if you search for 'japanese vc wii games have scrambled font gba temp' on google, you'll find a post by TheShadowRunner.
It seems he was having the same problem but just on a Wii not vWii, he seems to have fixed it by the end of the thread but the problem is I don't understand how he fixed it and if its possible on vWii????

Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited by Mr_Hif,

Mr_Hif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just discovered that there is an option called Vipatch on Wiiflows options, turning this on fixed the scrambled text.
Just thought I'd post in case any one else was looking for a fix.

Reactions: oslo83

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D