Japanese Researcher turns Human Feces into an Edible Burger

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
This made me remember the story of a friend's cousin who took some shit from his own ass with his finger and then licked it.

I'm kinda curious. As long as it doesn't actually taste like shit, I'm all over it.

Edit: Taste like shit smells* I haven't tasted shit just yet.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
This is probably the grossest thing that I have ever heard of a researcher doing.

Fuck that, if I want to eat a cow, I'm going to eat a cow. If I want to eat a pig, I'm going to bloody well eat a pig. And if I want to eat at McDonalds with their godly food, I'm going to eat there.

Animals wouldn't think twice about eating us if they were dying, there's no reason why we can't eat them as well.
Uh, we are animals. (I want to start a debate about the last statement, but I'll hold back, just this once.)

Besides, you act like they're forcing you to eat it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1st breast milk from cows now this is there anything japan won't fucking do?!??!! Were not dogs we don't eat our own shit!!!!
p1ng.gif

whoomph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
rofl2.gif
"The turd burger."

So...Frank Herbert's Dune is essentially becoming a reality. One day, we'll all be wearing stillsuits.
People - please stop mentioning films I have to rewatch haha. Dune kicks ass.

All joking aside, Soylent Green is set in 2022 so not long until we're all eating....

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
japan..... seriously...
Y U NO EAT REGULAR FOOD!!?
Statement aside, I really do think this is nasty, but without people knowing, it could work as a placebo.
Just the thought of it churns my stomach.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why people are getting so skeptical about this. Yes, most of it does come from shit, but it's not shit - it's protein extracted from shit + some more additives. I would actually consider this if the price lowers to what regular meat costs. But, how a person interprets something varies per person; this is just my opinion. I've no intentions of starting a flame war, just because of shit.
tongue.gif

I guess most of you guys didn't read the article or watched the video, and jumped into conclusion that this was plain shit with meat flavoring. :/

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Anyone else get extremely hungry from watching that video, or is it just me?
Just had dinner, and I don't even feel like eating at the moment, nor do I want to even go near the bathroom door :/

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
You know you get, like, single malt whisky, or manuka honey that's made from only one type of flower? If think there'd be a market for a burger made from the shit of a celebrity. Would you be more inclined to eat it if it was made from 100% Kari Byron waste?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...