Hacking [JAP]Naruto GNT ex 3 on pal wii

jamesla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have been researching for about 2 days off and on to try and get this game burned and working on my pal wii. I have tried region frii and brick blocker and wiigion frii and wiifrii and wii update remover 1.1 and various combinations of them at different burning speeds but no luck

Unfortunately I have system update 4 so can't try gecko.

I have heard that IOS patcher can be useful but not exactly sure if and how I should be using it.

The problem that I face with every burn is the title loads and as soon as I click on start the screen goes black and I can't get any further.

I seriously have a stack of coasted cd's but this is my favourite game so i'm going to keep trying. Is there any other advice you guys can give me?

jamesla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for the reply, I would love to try those ways but the problem is I dont have home brew channel installed and I have system update 4 installed so cant install it....

Are there any other burning tips out there anyone can advise me of?

jamesla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Should I try using IOS patcher on the iso? What is the most fail safe way for me to use it I'm not exactly sure what ios number I shuld be entering

jamesla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't have the homebrew channel only a mod chip so cant install cioscorp :-(

Is there any progress on getting hbc on system update 4 yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP