• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

January 6th hearings

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Asking for a pardon or accepting one means that you are agreeing to your guilt.
No it doesn't, there are many reasons but you'd need to ask each individual person for their reason. In the USA you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. What crime do you think these people have actually commited? and I am sure if they had commited one the witch hunters would already have them banged up in jail with some trumped up charges. As they haven't been charged with anything and are not in prison means there's no laws that they broke and are therefore innocent in the eyes of the law. Just because you have been easily led by biased media and a clown circus doesn't mean anyone is guilty of anything, however I see you are easily manipulated - do you want to buy a bridge?

Last edited by mrdude,
Reactions: budDRY

KitChan

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
watchparty-1_custom-712a145c3f767f7aab51d0e067f6241e09e5d60d-s800-c85.webp

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/10/1104...o-experience-the-first-jan-6-hearing-together

This is a media spectacle and is not meant to put your attention on to anything of consequence, to the contrary.
Why aren't they social distancing? Are they trying to spread Covid?

• Haha

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it doesn't, there are many reasons but you'd need to ask each individual person for their reason. In the USA you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. What crime do you think these people have actually commited? and I am sure if they had commited one the witch hunters would already have them banged up in jail with some trumped up charges. As they haven't been charged with anything and are not in prison means there's no laws that they broke and are therefore innocent in the eyes of the law. Just because you have been easily led by biased media and a clown circus doesn't mean anyone is guilty of anything, however I see you are easily manipulated - do you want to buy a bridge?

I agree that it's a circus and he's the head clown.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
I don't think the hearings will turn up anything we don't already know.

What we know is that a couple hundred people broke off from hundreds of thousands of mostly peaceful protesters and decided to ransack the Capitol building. There was no plan from Trump for this to take place. It was a spur of the moment thing. Of course rioting is bad and shouldn't be excused and I'm not doing so. The people who trespassed and damaged property are being dealt with. However, it was not some planned insurrection or whatever the leftist media is trying to convince you of this week. Even after the violence started Trump told the rioters and the rest of the peaceful protesters to go home.

Personally, I just have a hard time trying to take 1 riot from the right wing seriously when the media was promoting and glorifying tens of thousands of riots from the left with their BLM bullshit. Surely if the left overlooks ten of thousands of violent circumstances it would be fair to allow the right to overlook a single one, you'd imagine? However, the left are hypocrites.

You see, I'm an independent so I have an unique view and the ability to criticize both sides and if I'm supposed to overlook tens of thousands of riots from the left, which is what the left is saying to do then why wouldn't I also simply overlook a single one from the other side? Sure, there were different circumstances, but the left clearly sent a message that trespassing, looting, arson, destruction of property and murder would be tolerated if done in the name of BLM. The leftist media glorified the riots from the left and then damned the single riot from the right.

Now after all is said and done we see the leftist media trying to claim that the riots they were praising were all done by the right wing. Where the left finds all of the shit that comes out of their mouths I'll never know. At least the republicans and conservatives own up to the single riot they perpetrated. The left is just full of shit and the voters aren't as dumb as the left claims they are. Hopefully the predictions are correct for the upcoming elections and we'll see less leftists in power after everything is all said and done.

Last edited by Deleted member 559230,

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
OP
Trophies
XP
I don't think the hearings will turn up anything we don't already know.

What we know is that a couple hundred people broke off from hundreds of thousands of mostly peaceful protesters and decided to ransack the Capitol building. There was no plan from Trump for this to take place. It was a spur of the moment thing. Of course rioting is bad and shouldn't be excused and I'm not doing so. The people who trespassed and damaged property are being dealt with. However, it was not some planned insurrection or whatever the leftist media is trying to convince you of this week. Even after the violence started Trump told the rioters and the rest of the peaceful protesters to go home.

Personally, I just have a hard time trying to take 1 riot from the right wing seriously when the media was promoting and glorifying tens of thousands of riots from the left with their BLM bullshit. Surely if the left overlooks ten of thousands of violent circumstances it would be fair to allow the right to overlook a single one, you'd imagine? However, the left are hypocrites.

You see, I'm an independent so I have an unique view and the ability to criticize both sides and if I'm supposed to overlook tens of thousands of riots from the left, which is what the left is saying to do then why wouldn't I also simply overlook a single one from the other side? Sure, there were different circumstances, but the left clearly sent a message that trespassing, looting, arson, destruction of property and murder would be tolerated if done in the name of BLM. The leftist media glorified the riots from the left and then damned the single riot from the right.

Now after all is said and done we see the leftist media trying to claim that the riots they were praising were all done by the right wing. Where the left finds all of the shit that comes out of their mouths I'll never know. At least the republicans and conservatives own up to the single riot they perpetrated. The left is just full of shit and the voters aren't as dumb as the left claims they are. Hopefully the predictions are correct for the upcoming elections and we'll see less leftists in power after everything is all said and done.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/one-year-jan-6-attack-capitol

What you just said? Completely bullshit.
140 officers were injuried in a single day. More than 45 of those rioters had leathal weapons. 275 people were aresseted for the charge of impeding a official process.
5 officers died that day. Minimum of 2,000 people breached the capital building.
Let's now take a look at BLM shall we?

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...cers-assaulted-and-killed-in-the-line-of-duty

59 officers died. Sounds like a lot. And it is and sucks. But then you have to realize that it's over several months. SEVERAL.(272 days/365)
If you had 5 officers die per day by Jan 6 rioters. You wouldn't even get a full two weeks in before reaching and exceeding that body count. And that's JUST officers.
60,105 officers were assaulted by BLM but only about 2,000 of them were injuried. However not only is that across the fucking country. So local and state police are involved which means even more officcers are in the pool.
Now if we were to assume that out of those 272 days that BLM was protesting non stop and that was the number
What happens when we multiply 272 days with the amount of officers injuried in a single day by Jan 6th. That's 38,080 injuried.
So straight up no. BLM isn't more leathal or dangerous. The people at January 6 are much more leathal.
Edit: if January 6th rioters "protested" daily. For 272 days. 1,360 officers would of been killed. Or about 23 times more leathal than BLM.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
59 officers died. Sounds like a lot. And it is and sucks. But then you have to realize that it's over several months. SEVERAL.(272 days/365)
If you had 5 officers die per day by Jan 6 rioters. You wouldn't even get a full two weeks in before reaching and exceeding that body count. And that's JUST officers.
60,105 officers were assaulted by BLM but only about 2,000 of them were injuried. However not only is that across the fucking country. So local and state police are involved which means even more officcers are in the pool.
Now if we were to assume that out of those 272 days that BLM was protesting non stop and that was the number
What happens when we multiply 272 days with the amount of officers injuried in a single day by Jan 6th. That's 38,080 injuried.
So straight up no. BLM isn't more leathal or dangerous. The people at January 6 are much more leathal.
Quite a lot of speculation is going on there - non of which is true of course and is nothing at all to do with the clown circus (Jan 6 hearings).

BLM is nothing but an organisation that has basically stolen money from people, the people that run it are con merchants that have bought mansions/property from the funds donated to it - these people should be in prison. Clinton should be in prison for her treason with her fake russian colusion crap (and her dodgy memory when she ran her illegal mail servers). The dems are the party of division and hate and have done a lot to drive a wedge through people - divide and conquer and all that! (not to mention the damage they have caused to the USA economy and are responsible to the high prices being paid just now, and all the bare shelves) They never take responsibility for their actions and always try to blame others for their failings.

During the riots in the USA while Trump was president you didn't hear a peep from the Dems, and infact there were times when parts of the country was going up in flames and people were being murdred - this was referred to as "mostly peacefull" protests.

The 1 policeman (Brian Sicknick) that died after Jan 6 died from a double stroke. An Air force vet was shot by the police (Ashli Babbitt), and the other 3 people that died were Trump supporters - Kevin Greeson died from a heart attack, Rosanne Boyland was killed in a crush, Benjamin Philips died from a stroke.

Your post is disingenuous and is full of speculation and misleading information, try harder, because you are not dealing with idiots on this forum and you will be called out for any more lies to try to pass off as facts.

Last edited by mrdude,

Deleted member 586536

OP
Trophies
XP
Quite a lot of speculation is going on there - non of which is true of course and is nothing at all to do with the clown circus (Jan 6 hearings).

BLM is nothing but an organisation that has basically stolen money from people, the people that run it are con merchants that have bought mansions/property from the funds donated to it - these people should be in prison. Clinton should be in prison for her treason with her fake russian colusion crap (and her dodgy memory when she ran her illegal mail servers). The dems are the party of division and hate and have done a lot to drive a wedge through people - divide and conquer and all that! (not to mention the damage they have caused to the USA economy and are responsible to the high prices being paid just now, and all the bare shelves) They never take responsibility for their actions and always try to blame others for their failings.

During the riots in the USA while Trump was president you didn't hear a peep from the Dems, and infact there were times when parts of the country was going up in flames and people were being murdred - this was referred to as "mostly peacefull" protests.

The 1 policeman (Brian Sicknick) that died after Jan 6 died from a double stroke. An Air force vet was shot by the police (Ashli Babbitt), and the other 3 people that died were Trump supporters - Kevin Greeson died from a heart attack, Rosanne Boyland was killed in a crush, Benjamin Philips died from a stroke.

Your post is disingenuous and is full of speculation and misleading information, try harder, because you are not dealing with idiots on this forum and you will be called out for any more lies to try to pass off as facts.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/03/09/capitol-riot-suicide-police-pension/
"that Officer Smith sustained a personal injury on January 6, 2021, while performing his duties and that his injury was the sole and direct cause of his death." District of Columbia's police and firr fighter board ' retirement board concluded that decision.
And you didn't catch that I was only talking police officers. 4 others killed themselves after January 6th, with their mental health heavily declined after being involved. Brainswedick had a stroke after a head injury from "protestors" with the head injury playing a role in his death. But claimed as natural cause. So I'll be nice and not include it. But that still makes the body count 5.
It still also doesn't, change another issue. If you wanna still claim that number is bs, that doesn't change that. Those people at the capital directly meddled with the certification of an election. That is a coup attempt. And BLM doesn't have that in their track record

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Deleted member 586536

OP
Trophies
XP
TV is sufficient
Ah right, we get out firmware updates from a needle injected into our arm called a "vaccine"

Crazy technology.
Ah very sufficient, much subsistence, it gives me food, water, a home, a couch, a wife. It can do anything.

But what does sufficent TV watching have to do with vaccines again? Maybe the glass can be used to be injected into the blood stream

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ah very sufficient, much subsistence, it gives me food, water, a home, a couch, a wife. It can do anything.

But what does sufficent TV watching have to do with vaccines again?
It is a vaccine for your brain, it shields you from critical wrong think.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ah yes, like how my websites link to far right websites that nobody has heard of. It gives me the strength to avoid critical wrong think and what is right think.

Just like how I talk about double agents and what people would call conspiracy theories, I was told right think there. Anything else must be wrong think and is nothing
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
We need to focus on things that matter.
Holding those accountable for dangerous actions matter to me, quite a lot. And it matters to many other people as well. This isn't a circus for television, it's a hearing to get down to the truth, and eventually punish the guilty criminally.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Holding those accountable for dangerous actions matter to me, quite a lot. And it matters to many other people as well. This isn't a circus for television, it's a hearing to get down to the truth, and eventually punish the guilty criminally.
Okay, will you agree with me when the dust settles and nothing happened?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...