getrehl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It skips due to the 3x drive speed. Normally a disc runs at 6x. I personally things softchip runs the game a little better but still skips.

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
getrehl said:
It skips due to the 3x drive speed. Normally a disc runs at 6x. I personally things softchip runs the game a little better but still skips.
just tried softchip r75 and works really well better than gamma thanks

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Same here, only game with that type of problem so far :S

Anyway it sucks isn t it ?
biggrin.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'm not alone.

When using my backup copy, the game gets an error saying, "The game disc cannot be read", whenever the level selected is Venice. I figured that out after a couple of days.

If I'm playing on Team Rush, or Team Conflict, and the level is Venice. My Wii makes skipping noises and boom, error.

It also does it on the regular one-player mode on wifi. I haven't played the game long enough to get to the Venice in the Mission mode.

I was going to try another ISO of it, but I didn't want to waste all my disks. I only have two left, and I already wasted 3 on this game, first one was a PAL version, which skipped like crazy, the second was a bad burn, then the third is what I have now. I'm not going for a fourth.

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Guess I'm not alone.

When using my backup copy, the game gets an error saying, "The game disc cannot be read", whenever the level selected is Venice. I figured that out after a couple of days.

If I'm playing on Team Rush, or Team Conflict, and the level is Venice. My Wii makes skipping noises and boom, error.

It also does it on the regular one-player mode on wifi. I haven't played the game long enough to get to the Venice in the Mission mode.

I was going to try another ISO of it, but I didn't want to waste all my disks. I only have two left, and I already wasted 3 on this game, first one was a PAL version, which skipped like crazy, the second was a bad burn, then the third is what I have now. I'm not going for a fourth.

Your pb sounds like a burn problem, you should try to reburn with good medias ( verbatim - ) at 4, 6 or 8X speed.

Make sure your pc is free of use ( ram cpu ) when you burn.

I have no pb at all in this level " venice "

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: