Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier gameplay video

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first gameplay footage of the PSP version of Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier has been show on the E3 show floor. I am happy to report it looks like a mix between the original game's lush nature themes with the other two sequel's gun gameplay. So with no further ado-

Official trailer-

Cam footage from the showfloor-

The guy playing sucks, but at least we finally get some footage. All we had before was a few images not giving a very good indication of the game. The game looks really impressive so far and looks like the PS2 games. Of course, the game is also coming to the PS2 as well.

No release date yet to my knowledge.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So... will this be available to the PSP 1000-3000s?

Looks really good actually. Hopefully, we can drive around in some sort of city too. D:

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
This IS the full console followup. It is being produced simultaneously for both PSP and PS2 and the title has been announced for years now.
Well, I meant a next-gen one. And I assumed the PS2 version would basically be a port of the PSP version, or is it being developed well for both platforms? If so, I'm sure I'll check it out on the PS2.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both PS2 and PSP versions were announced simultaneously and are being made at the same time. Same game, same team, same everything. I don't doubt the graphics may be better on PS2 though. But this is indeed the technical followup to the original trilogy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.