jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So now thats everyones probs jailbroken thier devices, lets share all the sweet cydia apps, tips and tricks to customise your phone

My favourite must have apps are:

Winterboard: For customising your springboard

Proswitch: For multi tasking

Lockinfo: This is a homescreen widget which quickly shows you new rss feeds, messages, emails, missed calls etc

SBsettings: This is a plug in which allows you too quickly toggle your settings, Best plugins for me are Keepawake which allows you to keep your data connection active whilst your phone is locked and rotation inhibitor which stops your phone from rotating

Fontswap: Allows you to swap your fonts

Updatr: Nice tool which reads all your "cracked" apps and shows you which latest version is available to download

Infinidock which allows you to have a scroll side ways dock

Infiniboard: Allows you to scroll up and down on a page to browse through apps

Categories: Allows you to put your apps inside folders

Yourtube: Allows you to quickly download videos from inside the youtube app

Anymore? Feel free to share

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jaxxster, I forgot to thank you for the PM about SBSettings, so I'll say it here.
tongue.gif

Also, I'd like to know if there is a program that can move app icons en masse, because I have a lot of empty space since I installed the 5 Rows x 5 Columns tweak, and I do not want to individually move each icon.
And does anyone know if Backgrounder/Proswitch are useful? As in, how well do they run and how compatible are they?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
DeMoN said:
Also, I'd like to know if there is a program that can move app icons en masse, because I have a lot of empty space since I installed the 5 Rows x 5 Columns tweak, and I do not want to individually move each icon.iTunes.QUOTE(DeMoN @ May 6 2010, 03:17 AM) And does anyone know if Backgrounder/Proswitch are useful? As in, how well do they run and how compatible are they?
Eh, I don't like it. Since Activator has a bug.
Sometimes, it won't let me open any apps at all until I lock then unlock my iPod.
So I just got rid of it.

Also, an app I like 'Poof'
It hides any apps you don't want, like Safari, Stocks, etc.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
DeMoN said:
Also, I'd like to know if there is a program that can move app icons en masse, because I have a lot of empty space since I installed the 5 Rows x 5 Columns tweak, and I do not want to individually move each icon.iTunes.QUOTE(DeMoN @ May 6 2010, 03:17 AM) And does anyone know if Backgrounder/Proswitch are useful? As in, how well do they run and how compatible are they?
Eh, I don't like it. Since Activator has a bug.
Sometimes, it won't let me open any apps at all until I lock then unlock my iPod.
So I just got rid of it.

Also, an app I like 'Poof'
It hides any apps you don't want, like Safari, Stocks, etc.

SBsettings can also do that, in case somebody already has it and doesn't wanna get a 2nd cydia app

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
DeMoN said:
Also, I'd like to know if there is a program that can move app icons en masse, because I have a lot of empty space since I installed the 5 Rows x 5 Columns tweak, and I do not want to individually move each icon.
iTunes.
Are you sure about this? iTunes still thinks that my springboard in 4x4, so I really don't see how it will work for my problem. And is it even safe to sync to iTunes with all my "stuff", if you know what I mean?

Also, I need a program or tweak that auto-dims the backlight but doesn't auto-lock the iPod so I can continue downloading.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Prowler485 said:
DeMoN said:
iTunes.
Are you sure about this? iTunes still thinks that my springboard in 4x4, so I really don't see how it will work for my problem. And is it even safe to sync to iTunes with all my "stuff", if you know what I mean?

Also, I need a program or tweak that auto-dims the backlight but doesn't auto-lock the iPod so I can continue downloading.
I'm thinking Insomnia is what you want.
Keep downloading while the screen is turned off.

did you have to pay for the 5x5 icon tweak? if not, how would I acquire such a thing?
yay.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
DeMoN said:
MultiIconMover
QUOTEBe careful not to confuse this app with paid app in Cydia. MultiIconMover is free and the best way to move your apps around. In fact, every time I use MIM I think, “Why didn’t Apple think of this?” I guess they were too busy coming up with features for other life changing devices.

Simply make your icons squiggle, touch the ones you want to move to a different page then go to that page and hit the home button. The checked apps fill the vacant spaces on that page and you can check more apps. Hit the home button again to exit jiggly mode. Brilliant.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
madridi4ever said:
what is appcake?
Something illegal.

Oh +1 on appsync.
Since I have a Nintendo Wi-Fi stick it limit's my download speed so I can just download apps off my computer and drag it into iTunes

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
DeMoN said:
Prowler485 said:
DeMoN said:
iTunes.

I'm thinking Insomnia is what you want.
Keep downloading while the screen is turned off.

did you have to pay for the 5x5 icon tweak? if not, how would I acquire such a thing?
yay.gif
go on cydia, on categories go to tweaks and look for five....something lol I forgot the name
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill