Gaming J!US ????

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
loligee.png

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sure of what you're asking, but if you mean: what is J!US, it is a popular super smash bros look-a-like for the ds. It's only available in Japanese, so you will need to patch it with the English patch (Which is pretty much almost complete)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that what i mean i saw it in a post and i didnt know what the game was he/she had J!US so that why i was asking thanks

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Get it! even in full japanese its easy to navigate the menu's altho making a deck may prove a lil difficult but the english patch covers that. even IF they made a smash brothers DS im fairly sure this would still be a superior game

but yeah to add to whats been said already. its a fighting game much like smash brothers on the bottom screen you can make a deck which consists of a tetris like pattern where you can put diffrent fighters and special moves and by touching them on the bottom screen you either activate the special move or change characters.

the fighting takes place on the top screen and if you've ever played a smash brothers game you know the drill altho this is alot faster and a bit less balanced but its still fun as hell plus the character roster is pretty big with well known characters such as naruto and yu-gi-oh

its well worth getting!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
digipokemaster said:
what is this dumb question i know

In the context in which this "sentence" was typed I can only assume that he has a dumb question that he knows, and we, as a community need to guess what it is.

Terenigma said:
QUOTE(pspawn @ Apr 8 2010, 09:45 PM) I feel like God himself came down to Earth and made all punctuation disappear.

Is this hell?

its. a! forum, not. a?! english:exam

Punctuation or lack thereof conveys a different message depending on the format.

what is this dumb question i know

coveys a completely different message than, say:

what is this? dumb question, i know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...