I've been done on ebay....

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not much money was lost thankfully. I was given a converter by someone that can play Japanese games on a Megadrive but I have no Japanese games for it so I bought one from ebay. I paid £5 but this was 2 weeks ago and I sent an email to the seller asking what's going on and still no reply. Now, in any other days, I would've just let the £5 slide but this time, I'm wanting to learn how to claim it back so I can make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

I paid with paypal so I was wondering if this makes getting the money back easier?

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't leave negative feedback yet. They'll just do the same to you and tarnish your rating. I think 90 days is the limit on leaving feedback, so wait until the last day to leave feedback so they can't ruin your rating just to "get even".
Also, I think Paypal has a 30 day limit on refunds, but let them know now that you have contacted the seller and have not received a response so you can request a refund ASAP. You should be ok as long as you take care of this within the 30 day period.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Filed a dispute form. Says that if nothing is done within 20 days, I can escalate it to a claim. I had a look on the ebayer's feedback and there was one feedback recently that said "sorry to hear your computer was hacked". Maybe I did misunderstand. Oh and to do this much work just for £5? I can get a decent lunch with that money and if I was happy giving away money and not receiving anything in return, I'd be poor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative