Its so confusing!

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Junylim, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Junylim
    OP

Junylim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2010
    Kinshasa
    The power button is where usually start and select button is!
    One time, I tried to pause a game and i ended up turning it off!!
    Why did they put the power button there?

2. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    The start and select buttons are under the touch screen. They also have a different shape and texture to them.

I don't see how you can mix those up.

3. Oceanborn712

Oceanborn712 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Well I can understand it. When using my friend's 3DS I kept slamming the Stylus into the right side of the device and kept banging it against the 3DS a few times looking for the hole because I was used to sticking the Stylus there.

4. Presto99

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    It will probably take some adjusting for me... [​IMG] I don't think they could have put the power button on the left side, like the DSi/XL. If they did, I imagine it would be more annoying, with the +pad and stuff. Plus it might have been hard to fit in on the left side anyways.

5. jamesaa

jamesaa The Prince of Insufficient Light

Jan 8, 2006
    I've on occasion gone to pause the game only to nearly hit the power button.

But i thought it came up with a power off screen which gave you the option to fully power off the system or just enter sleep mode?

EDIT: Just tested it, that screen does appear... but it still closes your game [​IMG]