Gaming It's over, Golden Sun DS is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS.

REALLY?

Well that didn't take long to completely kill my hopes, good job on the quick work Nintendo!

Yes I understand it also can be played with the buttons, but it is GUARANTEED to have touch input required for more then a few psynergy's.

I mean, I expected SOME level of touch controls, something like menu navigation. Not the entire goddamn game!

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You haven't played the game yet, have you? What if it works out really well?

And as you said, it will have touch screen input for some parts, but perhaps it's only for big attacks, or several small things...?

Man I hope they don't mess this up -___-

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the trailer, I only saw touch controls where touch controls made sense. But then, you seem to want to whine about everything at Nintendo's E3 conference this year.

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
i know how you feel how dare they make games that use touch screen controls on a console with a touch screen baka

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Stop whining people, you haven't even touched the game, yet you begin your rant, from the looks of the trailer, the psynergy's require touch input, which is NOT at all bad, this will actually keep you interested in the game and this touch input on psynergys will open ways to mini-games that would not only make you THINK (since most gamers play with their brain in OFF mode) but also increase the game playtime hours.

Ask yourself TC "Why do I own a Nintendo DS -a touch screen device- when I hate the touch controls?"

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, another of THESE threads.

(didn't you just have a similar rant about something you've not yet seen in person closed a few hours ago?)

Save it for when your bitching isn't pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1