Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezmond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks great game.. now just Icarus since I lost the original gameboy cartidgde.
biggrin.gif

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Apr 18 2007, 09:46 PM)]
you're just embarassing yourself in a community comprised of 90% pokemon lovers, and most importantly you're clogging up the internet's tubes.

The internet is made up of tubes? Uh oh, better bust out the Draino-Max, I think knocturnal just clogged up the INTERNETS!
ohmy.gif
Nooooooooooooooo dont clog my youtubes....

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've really been looking forward to Pokémon, but I'm glad I saw this thread. Since it's an unnumbered release, the site I usually get roms at wouldn't have it so I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. It's not like Pokémon got canceled just because Tingle's game was dumped. We'll have to wait just as long whether or not this thread was made, but now we also know about delicious Tingle goodness. Hooray!

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
why ban? listen to all the pokemon lovers whinge, seriously guys get over it, go do something for a week and come back, its not gettin dumped anytime soon!

great thread man, good for a laugh! tingle is awesome

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note to those who can't read Japanese:
From the main menu, choose the bottom button to go into the options menu. Then switch the first setting. Congratulations, now you have the music from the NES game (which I think is superior to the new music they made for this).

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Apr 18 2007, 09:46 PM]
you're just embarassing yourself in a community comprised of 90% pokemon lovers, and most importantly you're clogging up the internet's tubes.

The internet is made up of tubes? Uh oh, better bust out the Draino-Max, I think knocturnal just clogged up the INTERNETS!
ohmy.gif
Nooooooooooooooo dont clog my youtubes....
Pwnd! Who embarrassed themselves again? The title never said anything about pokemon, plus I doubt that even 60% of the forums are pokemon fans.

DrROBschiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg this game is bizarre, isn't there other tingle games on the way? How many are they making? o.O

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HAHAHA i find this hilarious...

i have an ez4 but dont want to play the rom of pokemon, but buy it when it comes in the UK, so when threads go up by stupid impatient people from america (a select few) and they get angry that they can't get free pokemon and start bashing people i laugh.

insolent.... they can wait a measly few days and call them selves diehard fans (but wont buy it)...where us UKers will have to wait an indefiante amount of time. esp to use our gba game on a rom, seeing as our EU games arnt compatible with the USA game of poekmon....but we wait....

STUPID IMPATIENT PIR8ers.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qsAC1PwgOw4?si=Sg3MyfzX8oksgrho This song didn't help their reputation