knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys know you're loving the Tingle...anyway it gives you something to play while you drool over pokemon and then after you get pokemon get tired of it after using cheats and start the countdown for Ouendan 2 (i'm looking forward to it but not as much as some people having a countdown)

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knocturnal, we all know you're a troll, and you know you were trolling the moment you thought this thread would be funny. I might not even say stop if this was the first of such threads, but you saw something other people did, then had the bright idea to copy it for the chance of a laugh that is just tired and annoying now. you're just embarassing yourself in a community comprised of 90% pokemon lovers, and most importantly you're clogging up the internet's tubes.

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tingle_2_Box_Art.jpg

Tingles_Balloon_Fight_DS_JPN_NDS-Caravan

AWE YEAH!!!!!

(for real dual screen Balloon Fight is great plus working download play (on the m3 simply at least) for up to 4 playes is nice)
you win cookies
rolleyes.gif

knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
knocturnal, we all know you're a troll, and you know you were trolling the moment you thought this thread would be funny. I might not even say stop if this was the first of such threads, but you saw something other people did, then had the bright idea to copy it for the chance of a laugh that is just tired and annoying now. you're just embarassing yourself in a community comprised of 90% pokemon lovers, and most importantly you're clogging up the internet's tubes.

Dude I have like 25 posts, I've been visiting the site forever but I just stated actually posting on the message boards recently. I had no idea that it was run with rampant Pokemon has been dumped threads. But you darn well know that if it had been dumped it would have been posted by one of the 90% of pokemon lovers on this board the milli second it hits IRC and the newsgroups and it would be all over the front page. If it's such a common occurence I thought you would used to it and be numb by the situation by now. If this board is full of so many Pokemon lovers then I would think the lovers would you know....support the game and wait to play it when they bought it. If you love something then support it. Am I stupid for saying this on an emulation board. Yes and no, I know that many people here won't even buy the game but will play it and enjoy it and I'm fine with that, I've been doing this emulation and Flash card things back since the days of emux and pe2000 and when retrogames and zophar were the end all be all places to go for emu news.

But you have to get a sense of humor, are you really that wet in anticipation for the game that my little thread should even warrant a negative response or anger. Are you over there pleasuring yourself with your limited edition pokemon pre order stylus while you wait for the game and you finally thought it was dumped and your libido went away.

It was my sad little attempt at humor, that apparently has been copied a billion times before....but never with TINGLE....NEVER.....WITH...TINGLE (A game that a lot of people were actually looking forward to being dumped because they love Balloon Fighter and thought it would take forever for it to be dumped since it wasn't released commercialy). Anyway I said finally the game WE have been waiting for...to be honest with you I'm not that hyped about pokemon right now, but Dual Screen balloon fight with Tingle...now that has me excited. Whoops...I think it moved a little....

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
Ban this troll

Other various people on page 1 of this topic
Ban him.

How the hell is this guy a troll?

Just because he didnt post about something that YOU wanted doesnt mean he is trolling, and he should not be banned.

Seriously, the people in this topic that want the TC banned and call him a troll should themselves be banned/called trolls.
lecture.gif

Back on topic.
This game isnt half bad. and the two screens makes the playing field a whole lot bigger,
biggrin.gif

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
People starting the numerous threads about Pokemon and when it will be released should be banned before knocturnal. Yes, this thread was made in jest but it is also true. People have been waiting for this game.

Anyone that doesn't like Balloon Fighter supports terrorism! Don't let the terrorists win. Play Balloon Fighter

knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also find it amusing that it is mostly kids with less than a hundred posts who haven't been members long at all (probably joined and posted because the complexities of the m3/r4 was just blowing their mind or needed somewhere to talk pikachu) are the ones complaining the mosts while mods and forum vets actually get what I was going for.

From one mod (http://www.arcadeathome.com/forums/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Knocturnal) to another, thanks for shilding me from the cries of the masses who don't understand that Tingle is the Sanjayah of the Nintendo universe (where the heck is my Kid Icarus game...why does Tingle have two) and is therefore awesome

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also find it amusing that it is mostly kids with less than a hundred posts who haven't been members long at all (probably joined and posted because the complexities of the m3/r4 was just blowing their mind or needed somewhere to talk pikachu) are the ones complaining the mosts while mods and forum vets actually get what I was going for.

From one mod (http://www.arcadeathome.com/forums/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Knocturnal) to another, thanks for shilding me from the cries of the masses who don't understand that Tingle is the Sanjayah of the Nintendo universe (where the heck is my Kid Icarus game...why does Tingle have two) and is therefore awesome
Damn right. You rule dude. And BTW, Sanjayah RULES!
And the reason Kid Icarus doesn't have another game is cause he is busy working on brawl 24/7 and has no time for other appointments, like Kid Icarus DS.

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Never again...
...people thinks i look like him...
...i hates him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1