Item Getter

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by queenieweenie78, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2012

Item Getter by queenieweenie78 at 2:15 PM (810 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. queenieweenie78
    OP

Newcomer queenieweenie78 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Looks like we are never gonna get an English version of Item Getter and it would be a game I would really like to play. I know nothing about translation. I manged to get Hex Workshop but I can't see that text to translate. You all probably think I'm stupid to even try.

However, do a girl a favour and somebody start translating Item getter. I'm sure many ppl would love a translation, cause the game looks amazing. I'll even help do the boring bits, you show me what you need me to do, I'll do it :)

2. Valiarchon

Member Valiarchon trentacles

Australia
    You realise there is a thread specifically for this type of request, right? http://gbatemp.net/topic/288635-clean-official-translation-requests-topic/

Post your request there, in the proper format. If you wish to start a project, make a proper thread, again using a decent format; you'll likely need to go spend a year or two learning to either romhack or translate first though, otherwise I doubt you'll be able to interest anyone in actually working with you on this.

I suggest you also go read the forum rules.

Likely to be anyway, but I'm gonna request this be closed.

3. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    As stated theres a thread for requests. closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.