Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FFX HD says hi.
Yes, but that's FFX, personally it makes no dif to me, I own the original games and played them tons of times, so I'd only get them if they had some extra content compared to the originals. It costs a bit more money, but they'd get more money by porting it to the 360 as well, some people will always buy the SE games (although not all of them are that good, really).

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts is a pretty good series. Personally, I think that Square does a fantastic job with it no matter what system it's being played on. People are just throwing their money at them because they like the games. Kingdom Hearts 3 will come eventually for those who are impatient. It would be nice to see the series go on for a while longer because it's a great narrative with fantastic gameplay. Usually.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kingdom Hearts III looks like it ain't coming out for awhile. Normua said his staff is already working on another game which I highly doubt is KHIII. Probably a sequel to BBS or something.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's starting to look like the Kingdom Harts franchise has actually spun itself out. I never thought I would see the day...

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Wow, it's starting to look like the Kingdom Harts franchise has actually spun itself out. I never thought I would see the day...
Spun itself out... by planning a new numbered console entry of the franchise? Like a car spins out by thinking about driving around a corner?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What they NEED to do, is kill off Sora so the games can stay consistently decent.
It's not Sora. It's the people behind Sora.
i suppose you think that if you played as Green Lantern in Superman 64 then the game would have been good?

Yes that would have made it the greatest game of all time.
Though on topic your comment has nothing to do with Sora being a shit character. Everyone else is fantastic by comparison.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spun itself out... by planning a new numbered console entry of the franchise? Like a car spins out by thinking about driving around a corner?

I was referring to the fact that the series is moving on from the spin offs to a new main entry.

I'd say that the series is more like a steamship that was insufficiently fueled from the get go than a car, but that's neither here nor there.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

I was referring to the fact that the series is moving on from the spin offs to a new main entry.

I'd say that the series is more like a steamship that was insufficiently fueled from the get go than a car, but that's neither here nor there.
Puns! Do ho ho ho ho!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that would have made it the greatest game of all time.
Though on topic your comment has nothing to do with Sora being a shit character. Everyone else is fantastic by comparison.

How to make Kingdom Hearts good:
  1. Kill off all the original characters
  2. Kill off all the Disney characters
  3. Replace the Disney settings with Final Fantasy settings
  4. Add more Final Fantasy characters
  5. Add more extravagant fighting mechanics
  6. Rename it "Dissidia Final Fantasy"

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But like no one in the west gives a shit. If they were really waiting for Kingdom Hearts III, why would they but a Xbox 360 knowing the last two main series games were on the PS2?
360 was cheaper. Ain't got no monies for a PS3.

*fanboy tear flood gates ready to open*

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In future news: apple decides to make a console and gets kh III exclusive for it.

the next day... playstation fan-boys burn down apples HQ
stupidfaceh.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.