Homebrew Issues with Triiforce...

mediabob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am trying to set up Triiforce on my Wii, but it is not giving me the option to choose what NAND to use, it only reads the real one. I have tried putting the NAND dump on both my SD card and my USB drive, but no matter what it just jumps straight to the menu where you choose a WAD, and it is reading the real NAND.

I also tried downloading a NAND dumb thinking mine just is not dumping correctly and it still did not work. Any ideas?

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that already dumps the nand in decrypted form. If you had used bootmii, there is a small route you have to take to decrypt it.

How about some other information:

Format of USB/SD (Should be Fat32)
What CIOS are you using
What Triiforce version are you using

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the NAND files must be in the root of whatever drive you are using (SD or USB)....it won't be detected if you have them in a folder....

mediabob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The NAND files are in the root of the SD Card, so I know that's no the issue.

Using Waninkoko's cIOS249-rev20
USB and SD are both FAT32
Triiforce v is beta 7

One update, i came across triiforce mrc that gives it a gui, and it does let me select a NAND location. I installed 2 games in in my SD NAND just to test it, and mrc finds my SD NAND, and shows that 2 games are in there, but it does not list the name across the bottom, just the title id (the title ID is correct), and when I click a game to play it then it just exits back to HBC. Both games are verified to work in Triiforce.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mediabob said:
The NAND files are in the root of the SD Card, so I know that's no the issue.

Using Waninkoko's cIOS249-rev20
USB and SD are both FAT32
Triiforce v is beta 7

One update, i came across triiforce mrc that gives it a gui, and it does let me select a NAND location. I installed 2 games in in my SD NAND just to test it, and mrc finds my SD NAND, and shows that 2 games are in there, but it does not list the name across the bottom, just the title id (the title ID is correct), and when I click a game to play it then it just exits back to HBC. Both games are verified to work in Triiforce.

AFAIK...Triiforce is broken with rev20...try going back to rev17...it's the version that works for me.....

mediabob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would explain it... ill try downgrading and see if that helps.

EDIT: That was the problem, it does not work with rev 20. I downgraded to 17 and it worked perfect - thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...