Hacking Issues with installing NCA and failed to read metadata

DoubleX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am on the latest Atmosphere and I have installed a lof of new and old games. I have issues with Breath of the Wirld and StarLink. I recall I had this problem in the past and resolved it with an older firmware, but it is not working with latest Atmosphere.

When I try to install using Tinfoil it says "Failed to read NSP metadata" and followed by "Unknown NCA magic (decryption failed?)"
When I try to install using GoldLeaf it says "Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or too low firmware) (4517)"

Please advise what to do.

DoubleX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your response. Are there some specific sigpatches for games? I have applied sigpatch for Atmosphere.

DoubleX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to update latest sigpatches 0.19.4 and it still does not work. Following game still don't work with latest Atmosphere, anyone has it working?

Dragonball Fighter Z
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Starlink
Pokken Tournament

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try using the sig patches from itotaljustice's github repo.
if you use hekate to boot atmosphere, get the ones that say hekate.
same goes for fusee-primary. if you use fusee-primary to boot, use fusee patches

DoubleX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you. I have trued fusee-primary and that did not work. Not trying hekate boot with corresponding sigpatches and when I am in the launch mode and use hekate to launch it. It says

emuMMC is force but not enabled failed to launch HOS! It means I have a wrong patch on my card? Please advise which guide to use hekate to boot latest Atmosphere?

DoubleX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I seem to have found some issues here.

I tried dl various xci of the same game and a few worked. But as I go tinfoil is not completing the installation. It complains either my card formatted exfat is corrupted or sysnand full.

Please advise if I should factory reset It, format and weekend, and start all over?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.