Issues with FW 13.0/Dying Light. Sigpatch/Misc Questions

foreverimages

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings all -- Recently updated my Switch to latest version of Atmosphere/DeepSea and FW 13.0 -- A few quick questions:

1 - I updated all the sigpatches to 13.0 hekate package but no matter what I do the XCI or NSP for Dying Light Platinum Edition installs but also shows as corrupted data. I have tried Tinfoil, DBI, etc and nothing works.

2 - Since Dying Light is a brand new game and this looks like a sigpatch error, how do you get sigpatches for the newest 0 day games?

3 - I used to boot hekate to fusee directly but with 13.0/newest Atmosphere, I don't see an option to boot directly to fusee. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you - Is there a way to jut disable or "cut out" the deepsea part and just use hekate+atmosphere without rebuilding/reformatting?
well they take over hekate_ipl (might have even disabled sigpatches that way) and files in the atmosphere folder so really its good to just replace them instead of trying to dissect it. you don't have to reformat or anything like that just replace the files

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
You'd have to delete anything deep-sea related on the sdcard i believe and then reinstall atmosphere / hekate files plus sigpatches

I use the shallowsea package

foreverimages

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Silithas

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Last edited by Silithas,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is on sys FW 13 right? As i just updated to latest.
Greetings all -- Recently updated my Switch to latest version of Atmosphere/DeepSea and FW 13.0 -- A few quick questions:

1 - I updated all the sigpatches to 13.0 hekate package but no matter what I do the XCI or NSP for Dying Light Platinum Edition installs but also shows as corrupted data. I have tried Tinfoil, DBI, etc and nothing works.

2 - Since Dying Light is a brand new game and this looks like a sigpatch error, how do you get sigpatches for the newest 0 day games?

3 - I used to boot hekate to fusee directly but with 13.0/newest Atmosphere, I don't see an option to boot directly to fusee. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1