Issues with exploit after 5.5.1 spoof?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by link270, Feb 9, 2016.

1. link270
    OP

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    Quick backstory,

I got a used Wii U with 5.3.2, got it ready to go, set up tubehax and got the kexploit to run properly. Then I tested loadiine with some of my backups, also got everything figured out and working properly, next I looked into the WUPinstaller and installed the titles to spoof a 5.5.1 firmware.

Now my wii U says 5.5.1 U and everything there works, but whenever I try to run the exploit again It simply freezes with about a halfway loaded loading bar.

I've tried doing it multiple times and I always end up with the same issue and have to force power off, etc. I've been running the exploits from 'exploit.wiiubrew.net' and due to my time constraints I had to run to work and haven't had the change to try another host, or a local host. Before I tried other hosts I just wanted to make sure I've done everything correctly so far and that I can still get though to the exploits? Is there a better way to go about this or something specific I could/should try?

Let me know if you need any more info from me or if you have any ideas.

Thanks!

Link270

2. Whatnoww

Whatnoww GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2016
    Canada
    Erase you're cookies.

3. link270
    OP

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    I got home and tried that and it's still giving me the same issue. :\

4. HarEllis6202

HarEllis6202 GBATemp OldFag

Feb 19, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    i have had to self host the files using my android phone as a wifi hotspot

5. link270
    OP

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    Awesome possum! I got it to work after self-hosting my own files and running a few other things.

Now I have a few other issues I'll have to deal with on my own haha

Thanks for the help guys!