Issues with EmuNAND (Transfer)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kontrolaltdelete, Sep 5, 2015.

1. kontrolaltdelete
    OP

kontrolaltdelete Task Manager

Aug 16, 2015
    United States
    I'm having issues with simply transferring my emuNAND from one SD card to another. I created an emuNAND partition on my new SD card, but after transferring all info from one SD card to the other, I boot emuNAND and it kicks me back to the sysNAND homescreen. What exactly am I doing wrong here? How do I simply copy and paste from one SD card to the other for my N3DS on emuNAND 9.5 and sysNAND on 9.0? That's how it's set up on my 64gb SD card (I'm transferring to a 128gb).

EDIT: I'm an idiot who just got ahead of myself before searching the Interwebs. When this thread fades into obscurity deep in the recesses of GBATemp, let it be known that EmuNAND Tool (http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/utilities/download-emunand-tool-1-0-3-f33079.html) has everything one needs to backup then restore the emuNAND. I won't go into detail because a simple search of "Restore emuNAND" brings a slew of results.

Last edited by kontrolaltdelete, Sep 5, 2015