Hardware Issues with a "new" DS

Drullexx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I own a modded DS (platinum), and am using supercard 2. No problems with it whatsoever. Love it so much, we got my GF a Blue DS from the paper (60 bucks!). We're having an issues with it though, in that, certain games do not work multiplayer, sometimes. Like, Bomberman works multiplayer with no issues, NSMB does not work at all, and Tetris only works on push/mission but not the "standard" modes.

Most games though, after the "downloading" screen, when her DS boots up from the downloaded game, it just freezes at the "Nintendo" logo. My DS just says "connection error" on a black screen.

Is there anything we can do to fix this? I thought it might be because of a firmware difference (since her unit is unmodded in anyway). Dunno..

Help ^^

Thanks,

Drull

davr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This happens when you play pirated versions of games. the patching of the rom may break the RSA signature of the multiplayer binary, so when it gets sent to other player, it wont run.

Installing flashme, makes it so the DS will not check the RSA signature on the download play binaries, which may solve the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-