Hacking Issues after run hekate 4.1

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant remove the battery because of too many stripped screws on my switch
Use a dremmel with a very thin cutting disc and make a new line then use a flathead screw driver to remove them and buy a new replacement set and the proper tools to open them (Tri-wing Y00 is one of them)...

Reactions: Mach

Mach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well sorry but you are screwed (no pun intended) for now. I think a software patch could be done but hopefully dev are interested in doing one.

You only need to remove the middle ones for the rails btw, I had stripped the other ones from the rail but you don't need to remove them.

It's a ** stripped screw on the right topside of backplate, it's to deep to do anything, i have a smartphone toolset here with me and i tried like 10 differents types of screwdriver heads and none work. Devs are developing a software fix for this ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use a dremmel with a very thin cutting disc and make a new line then use a flathead screw driver to remove them and buy a new replacement set and the proper tools to open them (Tri-wing Y00 is one of them)...

I'm afraid i ending messing the whole switch instead haha, my switch works normally until 20% < battery, then it starts go crazy, he wont boot without charging, or docked and stuff.

Dmafra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My screwdriver Y arrived today .
The problem really was when I install the linux.
Fixed the battery issue when remove it!
And now wonking normally with hekate!
Tks for the help everyone!

Reactions: Maximilious

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid i ending messing the whole switch instead haha, my switch works normally until 20% < battery, then it starts go crazy, he wont boot without charging, or docked and stuff.

I would suggest draining it the old fashioned way. Keep trying to power it on, over and over and over until it's got nothing left, then hold the power button some more after that. Should simulate the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?