Issue with WUP installer gx2

waterwater

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
(Hacking) (Homebrew) Hello i tried to install wii games but each time when i'm on wup installer gx2 it's freezed at 0% when i select nand, when i select usb for unknown reasons it doesn't recognize my usb (but it's detected on wii u storage options i can move games without problems).

i use teconmoon's injector wii vc to convert iso of wii games, i did it before and games are working i don't know why i can't install games anymore, if i reset my usb storage it will work again ? (i think i have some files for the jailbreak on it i don't want to break my console).

thank you for helping me.

wiiuhaxhelp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your USB formatted to Wiiu format or fat32 format?
Post automatically merged:

Is your USB in Wiiu format or fat32 format?

RYhan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey this may sound dumb but, when i put my usb into my laptop to format it i change it to FAT32, however when i plug it back into my wii u it says to format it otherwise it wont recognise it. And if i do not let it get formatted by wii u then it wont recognise it, what shall i do? does the wii u format the USB to FAT32 and what format should we use? When i use WUP GX2 installer also i can download games to NAND but not USB, it just freezes or downloads all the way then gives error 'Verify files complete/requires DLC sig patch' something like that i get that error. Also, the games that succesfully download to NAND, appear on the main screen eg i can see super mario galaxy on home screen, but when i go to launch game, i get a pop up which says the nintendo ID and license for the game has expired? how do i fix all of this?? thank you.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey this may sound dumb but, when i put my usb into my laptop to format it i change it to FAT32, however when i plug it back into my wii u it says to format it otherwise it wont recognise it. And if i do not let it get formatted by wii u then it wont recognise it, what shall i do? does the wii u format the USB to FAT32 and what format should we use? When i use WUP GX2 installer also i can download games to NAND but not USB, it just freezes or downloads all the way then gives error 'Verify files complete/requires DLC sig patch' something like that i get that error. Also, the games that succesfully download to NAND, appear on the main screen eg i can see super mario galaxy on home screen, but when i go to launch game, i get a pop up which says the nintendo ID and license for the game has expired? how do i fix all of this?? thank you.
Please note that the Wii U uses its specific format, once formatted with the Wii U, your USB key will not be recognized by your PC.

prefer to use an external hard drive with a Y cable for a better connection with the Wii U, the USB ports of the Wii U provide little power, so we strongly recommend a Y cable. Same for your USB key

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To add to what jeannotte posted. Are you using a usb stick? Because don't.

Also your issue sounded like a case of missing sigpatch. Are you on Tiramisu or Aroma?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head