Issue with vWii backup loaders

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Gammazeth, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Gammazeth
    OP

Gammazeth Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2019
    France
    Hi guys, I've recently hacked my Wii U and my vWii and successfully installed two backups loaders: USBLoaderGX and WiiFlow. I made the backups of my games and stored them in a USB stick. I tried to launch my games through WiiFlow but it said that it didn't detect any game. The same goes for USBLoaderGX but I clicked on something and now it acts like an "upgraded" vWii menu. I tried to put the USB stick on the USB port located on the front of the Wii U but when I did that, WiiFlow simply told me that it couldn't detect any USB drive. Here's a picture of the inside of my USB stick. I really don't know where the issue is coming from... [​IMG]

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 15, 2016
    France
    Hello,

for the wii U do not use usb keys, it works badly (often black screen or does not work at all)

prefer an external hard disk with a Y-cable preferably, for better connectivity.

Format in fat 32 (recommend)

3. Gammazeth
    OP

Gammazeth Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2019
    France
    Yeah but otherwise the key works, it is detected... there's no issue with my folders ? If there's really nothing to do I guess I'll just buy an HDD

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yeah but otherwise the key is detected... Are my folders okay? I guess I'll just buy an HDD if nothing works...

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can try setting the loader IOS in USB Loader GX to IOS58 which should make the games at least show up but they may still fail to launch or have odd crashes or black screens. USB sticks just do not work very well in cIOS and there is no real solution for that. Not really worth the hassle when 1TB USB HDDs are so cheap.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted