Issue with taihenkaku

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by erikas, Dec 26, 2016.

1. erikas
    OP

erikas GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2015
    maybe there's something i don't understand, but in taihenkaku i have much less folders in ux0: and it's also the only partition that i can access. It also gives me Error 0x8001000D when i try to delete a vpk that i already installed. What's up with this?

2. Voxel

Voxel Clumsy Coder

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    Do you have "Enable unsafe homebrew" turned off in molecularShell? If you do, turn it on; it should allow you to access all areas of the Vita afterwards.

3. erikas
    OP

erikas GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2015
    Thank you, that was my problem.

4. Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Ikebukuro

Hi this is unrelated but a similar question
    I have been on Henkaku R6 uptill now and i want to upgrade to R7. yet when i do so and then go to my settings to confirm that i am on Henkaku and not OFW 3.60

all i see is Henkaku r6 and not r7
    Plus the molecule shell that installed when i upgraded is not working and giving me an error code.

Its important to note that im using Henkaku offline installer to use henkaku but it only loads up R6 and not R7 despite me installing it via the vita browser

5. erikas
    OP

erikas GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2015
    delete your email exploit. Go to go.henkaku.xyz and update automatically. Then reinstall the email exploit. Btw i'm not an expert in this, so idk if you actually need to reinstall the offline installer.

6. Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai The Red King

Jul 13, 2014
    United Kingdom
    Ikebukuro
    How do i delete it?

also will my vita games and saves be intact if i delete it?

7. erikas
    OP

erikas GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2015
    I think you can delete it from offline installer. But again, i'm not sure you have to. Don't delete it fiest, just go and lounch the exploit through browser. That shoukd update it to r7. And deleting the offline exploit does not and can not have any impact on the rest of your system. So don't worry about that.

Abu_Senpai likes this.
  8. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    visit go.henkaku.xyz
    Open email app
    Hit icon with 3 dots in bottom right, then settings
    Choose to format the email database
    Ensure you have the original offline installer app installed (https://github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases/)
    Use the offline installer to install offline henkaku R7
    Enjoy :)

Formatting the email database does not delete anything other than the offline exploit, which you then reinstall via the offline installer (which will download the latest henkaku for offline usage).

Last edited by Count Duckula, Dec 28, 2016