Hacking Issue with emuMMC and correct partitions

mmz16x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this question has not been asked yet but I just made a emuMMC installed the Atmosphere files on the 29.1 Gig FAT32 partition I made and left the 2nd partition made but unformatted I think its referred to as RAW1 when I boot up Caffeine and then load the emuNand/CFW and go to my memory management all my games that I installed use up only the 29.1 Gig partition and I dont see or know if they are actually installed on the RAW1 partition kinda confused on this do I need to make the whole FAT32 partition bigger? and shrink the RAW1 partition to manage running out of my install space on the FAT32 partition please advise or is there is a thread on this which section is it in and I will search find and go through it any help is greatly appreciated.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You don't put Atmosphere files on the 29.1 GB partition since you created this partition for EmuMMC. Recommended is to create one partition for EmuMMC (about 29.1 GB, doesn't have to be formatted) and a second partition which your switch will use (should be FAT32 and the remaining space).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.