Hacking Issue upgrading to 3.65 Enso SD2VITA

Ryken101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello.

I have a ps vita with 3.60 and Henkaku Enso and have tried to upgrade to 3.65 using the Cfw guide. I can't post the link here

I was able to do the preparation, backing up vitashell (I think, the backup size was about half the app size), and unlinking the card, and uninstalling the current Enso, however my issue started after reboot.

All the required files I moved to the vita were sent to the microsd in the sd2vita. But after the reboot, I lost access to it, and the files and the installed apps including vitashell( the boot up logo also changed back to playstation ). I have tried multiple database rebuilds. I can't get access to the files so I can't continue with the guide.

I originally got the vita with henkaku preinstalled, but I had to install sd2vita and Enso myself. I used the MLTHaku method for that. So, after I lost access, I tried d MLTHaku again. It did install vitashell, and Enso, but when I try to use them, it says it's corrupt.

I'm not sure what my next step would be. I would ideally like to start from fresh if possible. I haven't formatted the vita so it's still at 3.60. And I don't mind formating the microSD of I absolutely need to.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The SD2VITA doesn't matter and won't work here, as clearly documented in the procedure (though it's a good idea to remove the microSD)

A factory reset, and format of the official Vita card or internal emulated storage (one of which you must have, for the 3.60 to Enso 3.65 method) should be enough to reinstall a clean copy of browserhax Henkaku and molecularshell

Reactions: Ryken101

Ryken101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the reply Ryccardo. I'll have to get a Sony card then. I don't remember anything in the CFW guide specifically saying not to use SD2VITA for the upgrade, but I could have missed it What is "internal emulated storage"? That isn't SD2VITA?

Your sure a factory reset in the vita is ok? It will stay at 3.60 and I will be able to re-hack it after?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, no