Hacking Issue Updating emuNAND

SonicHyuga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a launch 3DS that's recently had an issue with updating in general. Ever since Nintendo released 9.x, it's been unable to update to it. (that version number in particular) I can successfully update the system via carts, but it isn't a "full update".

When trying to update through Wi-Fi, it displays:
An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again.

This happened with SYSNAND and now even EMUNAND, which I couldn't exactly figure out. I tried UpdateCDN to do it manually, but the same exact error occurred on one specific title for 9.0.0-20, which happened to be 0004001B00018102. Can't seem to find anything about this title or what it does. Everything else installs fine except for that which throws the whole update process off. Is there ANY WAY I can get on EMUNAND 9.x? I am at a loss on what to do about this, as this could impact playing future releases.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I have a launch 3DS that's recently had an issue with updating in general. Ever since Nintendo released 9.x, it's been unable to update to it. (that version number in particular) I can successfully update the system via carts, but it isn't a "full update".

When trying to update through Wi-Fi, it displays:

This happened with SYSNAND and now even EMUNAND, which I couldn't exactly figure out. I tried UpdateCDN to do it manually, but the same exact error occurred on one specific title for 9.0.0-20, which happened to be 0004001B00018102. Can't seem to find anything about this title or what it does. Everything else installs fine except for that which throws the whole update process off. Is there ANY WAY I can get on EMUNAND 9.x? I am at a loss on what to do about this, as this could impact playing future releases.
0004001B00018102 is a title for n3ds's only, re-format emunand in the gateway menu and update properly through wifi, basically any titles with xxxxxxxBxxxxxxxxx are not to be installed on a standard 3DS

SonicHyuga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, thought it was with a 2.

I already mentioned I can't update the normal way at all, not even on SYSNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c