SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it seems like unless you have access to a ps3 with a Vita or PSP title on it that you can transfer you're out of luck sadly.

Same goes for when you restore the system. The system will not auto log you in to PSN and will force you to log in again causing the system to prompt for a firmware update. With the proxies no longer working (update blocker, psproxy, etc.) you won't have any way to sign in initially anyways unless there is a way to use the id and account dat file hacks to fix that login issue. Sorry m8

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah it seems like unless you have access to a ps3 with a Vita or PSP title on it that you can transfer you're out of luck sadly.

Same goes for when you restore the system. The system will not auto log you in to PSN and will force you to log in again causing the system to prompt for a firmware update. With the proxies no longer working (update blocker, psproxy, etc.) you won't have any way to sign in initially anyways unless there is a way to use the id and account dat file hacks to fix that login issue. Sorry m8
would a ps4 work aswell? i dont have a ps3. i have a friend who has a ps4

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They can make QCMA backups for you to restore if your Vita is activated, which it should be.
Not sure what good would that do for me? they would send these backups to me online?

These are the games I have:
Surely these are too many too upload..?

FFX HD
FFX 2 HD
Tales of hearts R
Sword art online hollow fragmetn
YS MEMORIES
DRAGON CROWN
SOUL SACRIFICE
WIPEOUT
DISGAE 3
DISGAE 4
SLY 3
DEAD OR ALIVE 5
SUPER STARDUST
HELLDIVERS
BASTION
GRAVITY RUSH
SLY COOPER THIEVE SIN TIME
DIGIMON CUBER SLEUTH
XCOM
ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIROS
FROZEN SYNAPSE PRIME
VELOCITY 2X
Hotline MIAMI
HOTLINE MIAMI 2
JSTAR VICTORY
METAL GEAR SOLID HD
BORDERLANDS 2

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure what good would that do for me? they would send these backups to me online?

These are the games I have:
Surely these are too many too upload..?

*snip*

Those would take a very long time to download, yes. If you were to share your account, then the person who gets your account would need to do this.
>Download all those games to the PS3
>Transfer as many as can fit on the memory card to the Vita
>Transfer all of these to the PC
>Repeat until all the games are on the PC
>Upload them all to some online storage
It's not a convenient thing to do.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Those would take a very long time to download, yes. If you were to share your account, then the person who gets your account would need to do this.
>Download all those games to the PS3
>Transfer as many as can fit on the memory card to the Vita
>Transfer all of these to the PC
>Repeat until all the games are on the PC
>Upload them all to some online storage
It's not a convenient thing to do.

Hmm ok. they need to have a vita aswell?
They can't transfer directly from ps3 to pc?

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They can make QCMA backups for you to restore if your Vita is activated, which it should be.

I'm pretty sure just logging into PSN is not enough for it to be activated. You need to either activate it or download a game from PSN onto it. QCMA will sadly not activate it :/

And activation requires PSN access unless you have PS3 or have a backup of your activation.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure just logging into PSN is not enough for it to be activated. You need to either activate it or download a game from PSN onto it. QCMA will sadly not activate it :/

And activation requires PSN access unless you have PS3 or have a backup of your activation.

That's why I said I was making the assumption that the console was already activated. Chances are it was.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure he just said that he switched account after Sony issued new certificates meaning no PSN access?

That's what I gather. He tried switching accounts and by the sounds of it he did so the same day that update blocker etc. stopped working. He still needs to do an initial sign in to PSN since when you do an initial setup it no longer keeps you signed in.

So he needs to 1) sign in to PSN (gonna ask for update) and 2) activate the Vita (will ask for update unless he has a ps3 to transfer from)

I hate saying it but it would seem that he is SOL cuz he needs to sign in to PSN anyways cuz the initial setup no longer keeps you signed in and requires resigning in.

Last edited by SonsofOcelot,

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I gather. He tried switching accounts and by the sounds of it he did so the same day that update blocker etc. stopped working. He still needs to do an initial sign in to PSN since when you do an initial setup it no longer keeps you signed in.

So he needs to 1) sign in to PSN (gonna ask for update) and 2) activate the Vita (will ask for update unless he has a ps3 to transfer from)

This is why you backup your PSN activation files!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all