Hacking issue playing game

Msingh999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup of my game, and it always goes to an error screen saying it can't read the game, please refer to wii manual etc. etc. I have made backups before, and they always worked, this one is goldeneye, and I don't know what's wrong, I have ciosx rev 20 installed to slot 249 and I'm burning the backup at only 2x speed, using IMG burn, I don't know whats going one, but as of now, I have two coasters. any help would be appreciated.

Msingh999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no error code, I got to the wii remote strap screen, the it said "the disc is unreadable, please check the wii operations manual"

Msingh999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using the cfg usbloader, and the neogamma usb loading, and it freezes after the lion roars, and the copyright protection screen comes up, it can't be a

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Msingh999 said:
There is no error code, I got to the wii remote strap screen, the it said "the disc is unreadable, please check the wii operations manual"

I had the same problem with Super Mario Galaxy and that was because of my DVD's. I have Phillips DVD's
(I really hope there is a way to play all DVD's sorts without errors)

Msingh999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help? I'm running sys menu 4.1u the game is NTSC, scrubbed, and cfg loader freezes when I get to the copyright screen, can't get past it

I have installed cios 222/223/224, and downgraded 249 to rev 17 as this was working for others, still I have the problem with cfg loader v60. Can anyone please help me?

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
maybe people read it but they cant help you, be patient....

did you install the nesecarry ios' for the game? not sure what they are...

i have it running in wiiflow using ciosx20 base 56 aswell as cios 17b.
im running 4.2u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1