Rynsqrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an issue with only 1 nsp - Deponia

I get a message saying that it closed due to an error, this is the only game I get the error on. I've installed games since Deponia and they all run fine.

Sigpatches are up to date, tried installing from tinfoil, rebirth and another site. Same error.

I did have the game installed previously, but deleted it to make room, now that I've got around to playing it, I'm plagued by this error.

Any recommendations? It's bugging me to no end.

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have an issue with only 1 nsp - Deponia

I get a message saying that it closed due to an error, this is the only game I get the error on. I've installed games since Deponia and they all run fine.

Sigpatches are up to date, tried installing from tinfoil, rebirth and another site. Same error.

I did have the game installed previously, but deleted it to make room, now that I've got around to playing it, I'm plagued by this error.

Any recommendations? It's bugging me to no end.

i don't think it's a big issue, why don't you try another one installing. awoo installer ? or goldleaf ?

Rynsqrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had tried gold leaf too, no luck.

I finally fixed it by deleting the ticket I already had for Deponia and then installing via tinfoil as standard crypto... Not sure why that worked, but it did.

Thanks for the suggestions & advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade