Hacking Issue after upgrading firmware on DSi

j4jules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to the latest firmware on my DSi and now my Acekard with AKAIO 1.7 firmware no longer works. Any solutions for a the stupid test that I tried on a working system.

Thanks!

j4jules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did both but the card worked after i upgraded it to 1.7. upgrading the DSi is what messed things up. i think i found a solution. a site said to download ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds file. i am trying it now.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol, why did you even do it??? anyway, i guess you just bricked your ak2i (well, in the "playing on a DSi" sense, anyway)

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download this update and place the ak2ifw_update_14_DSi_new.nds on your MicroSD. Find a DS Lite/Phat/DSi 1.3 and pop in your AK2i. Execute the file, press whatever button it says to run the update, & viola, you're done.

j4jules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank u very much! I didn't realize I had to run the file so I ran it from another DSi we have and it works great.

Thanks!!!!!
julie

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
j4jules said:
Thank u very much! I didn't realize I had to run the file so I ran it from another DSi we have and it works great.

Thanks!!!!!
julie
Your welcome Julie!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, why is talking about my birthday something bad?