Hacking iso download torrent

matkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
could some one explain how to unzip the iso when down loaded i have tryed the winzip winrar it gives me wrong format i cannot burn to disic until i open the iso is the right because i keep getting errors there to wrong format im using img burner im all new to this so any help would be great im i using the win rar winzip wrong i have to games down loaded and getting the same problem

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not smart to make a topic with such an illegal word in the title. If youre trying to extract an iso youre a moron. the iso is what you burn, stop trying to unzip an iso and use your head read the rules

Posts merged

Keeley said:
lol i bet most of us are pirates 50$ a game isn't worth it sometimes
hannah montanas not worth $50???? lol
what about all those horrid party games?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bugaveli said:
not smart to make a topic with such an illegal word in the title. If youre trying to extract an iso youre a moron. the iso is what you burn, stop trying to unzip an iso and use your head read the rules

QUOTE(blitzer320 @ Mar 12 2009, 12:53 AM) the iso is what you burn you need a program like imgburn or nero to burn the iso not extract it

Don't trust these people, they are only going to make you waste your DVD-Rs. The ISO is bad, you need to redownload it.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second that. Do not trust me
Look, Do you have an .iso file or do you have a bunch of .r01 files if youve got rar or zip files then yes redownoad the game, but if youre looking at a single .iso then burn it WHAT DO YOU HAVE ISO OR RARS

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bugaveli said:
I second that. Do not trust me
Look, Do you have an .iso file or do you have a bunch of .r01 files if youve got rar or zip files then yes redownoad the game, but if youre looking at a single .iso then burn it WHAT DO YOU HAVE ISO OR RARS

I could bet my Wii on that we would reply that it's a RAR. (while not telling that he thinks that, because windows opens the file with WinRAR)

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he can trust me. the errors he is having is because he is trying to extract the iso with winrar but since winrar cannot understand a wii iso it reports back a error he did not get any errors with imgburn because he has not used it. matkiwi just burn the game and stop putting torrent in your titles before you get banned.

edit: and Wiipower reread the post he asks if he has to extract the game from the iso because he dosen't know that .iso is a format used to burn disc images and bugaveli we're spliting the we half n half

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bugaveli said:
isos show up having a file association with winrar as well

Matkiwi tell us what the file types are isos or rars i wanna see if someone owes me a wii lol

I said "I could(but i'm not actually doing it) bet my Wii on that he would(if i wouldn't post that) reply that it's a RAR."

If somebody wants to download a iso, downloads a iso and then treats it as if it was a rar, i have no other words than: *face palm*.

QUOTE(blitzer320 @ Mar 12 2009, 01:15 AM) he can trust me. the errors he is having is because he is trying to extract the iso with winrar but since winrar cannot understand a wii iso it reports back a error he did not get any errors with imgburn because he has not used it. matkiwi just burn the game and stop putting torrent in your titles before you get banned.

edit: and Wiipower reread the post he asks if he has to extract the game from the iso because he dosen't know that .iso is a format used to burn disc images and bugaveli we're spliting the we half n half

Do you really i think i didn't knew after reading the very 1st post in this thread where the problem is?

matkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this has made alot of problems i didnt know the words i was using were wrong like i said im new dont need to be rude thanks to all how r trying to help i just tryed to explain what i had im sorry plp

matkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
right got it right click extract to a place open img find extract and burn thanks plp for help ps how do i delete this post it sound like i may get in to some problems im sorry again for the trouble i have done some plp are just arragate like i said im new there is a right way to warn plp with out being rude

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not being "arragate" ( I dont think im not sure what that even is) but you need to read the rules before you go posting and reading the guides will help as well, theres a stickied thread about burning for noobs and it wouldve answered your questions instead of posting. helping people is fun but not if they are NOT willing to help themselves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'(