Homebrew ISO Crashes and other issues...

zantax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I am new here sorry if I don't give enough information. I currently have my wii updated to 4.0 thanks to wanikoo(I know that isn't the correct spelling), and I have USB Loader and Cover floader installed on my wii. I am able to rip my games to my external HDD, and play them fine, however occasionally and it is random or it seems that way the games will freeze up with an annoying sound and I have to physically go up and hold down the power button for 7 seconds for the wii to turn off then power it back on and I could go hours without it happening again. Or it will freeze with a hex dump on the screen, I have only seen that one 2 times though. Anyone else have this issue?

My other problem and this is minor when I hit the home button on my wii mote then choose reset, to reset the game the whole wii reboots, is this common as well?

Thanks for all the good info people.

zantax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so no one else is running into this issue then with the freezing up, right now I just have it running off a little caged laptop HDD, I will try changing it to a caged Desktop drive see if that fixes the issue with the freezing up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy_QgVe4yA